Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Lemme just say: Once Arcadia is OUT stream it alot and ask to ur local radio stations on Twitter to play it.. You may think this dont make difference but Blue Banisters get a little radio spin and it helped alot the streams (the song is almost on 10kk mark) 

Lets NOT WAIT until the label move. Lets make the difference :party:

You switched your insider era for the manager era. You are large - you contain multitudes

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Can you post your version of NLMG again? I never got the chance to hear

My what? giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f794d4f4726543a89f015c4a1b716916162cda11&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g I didn't do such thing! 

But if you're talking about Thunder...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Also i heard this is her last Intesrcope album... dont know if she renew it   :tsk:

But streets says she is fine to be a indie artist with her own mark but who knows..... 

This just gave me anxiety, we-

Lowkey makes me wanna cry bc :rollin:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm late but I'm here!!!!!!!

saw the news on instagram, our wigs are gonna fly out of the window :gurl: how many hours left??? :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Also i heard this is her last Intesrcope album... dont know if she renew it   :tsk:

But streets says she is fine to be a indie artist with her own mark but who knows..... 

Omg if she goes independent and does even more of what the fuck she wants I'll die :trisha:

Just now, The Siren said:

Nectar of the gods is on THAT site but it's the one we already have so don't be tricked

I've heard it hasn't been changed much (or at all, for that matter) just a little remaster, so... :toofunny:

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Hold tf up.....YOU MADE THAT???? 

@lustforlife what the hell

It's a pretty basic thingy shdhshs, I made it in like 15 mins :toofunny: the hardest part was isolate the vocals 

Next time I'll put some more effort :true:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

It's a pretty basic thingy shdhshs, I made it in like 15 mins :toofunny: the hardest part was isolate the vocals 

Next time I'll put some more effort :true:

No it's great. I just wish I had it in hq :defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: