Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I buy physicals for all of my favorite artists and albums, but Lana is the only one I make sure to do it for in the first week typically. This will definitely impact the album's run since she's so dominant in physicals, but I don't think by too much.

8V7Yvel.png

10 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

It's not like we're basing our opinions off of low quality, out of context snippets. We have had some of these songs for years now, I think we're entitled to an opinion on the album because of that lol. 

those are either stripped down or concept demo so it's too soon to even think of judging the album by now lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, Peace said:

WAIT what if the interlude is RBFY

a fucking plot twist we all needed

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

the "interlude instrumental" track might featured Tex & Mex barking along with the ambient nature sounding...

It's secretly called "Tex & Mex Summer Frolic Interlude"

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I think that the label dont expect anything big anymore. But she needs to do the transition. Vinil is cute only on the debut. The only vinyl that sales years later is BTD. Stream today give more longevity to artists 

Not true at all-- my local record stores absolutely have to have Lana in because her records sell every time they order her. Don't get me wrong, steaming is a big deal, but vinyl records at least for her specifically, is very important too. I think at this point SHE might not care too much because she already knows she's going to end up selling the vinyls. Maybe this could be a test run to see what happens if she puts out a digital album first and then she'll have a better idea of how she'd do if she actually did a digital only album. I don't think she'd do bad at all, we should all just be sure to stream it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

And the album was finished in the beggining of August so of course the pshcyal copies are not ready... :typewriter:

But she is in trouble 

15 we have Coldplay 

21 we have Ed Sheran

28 we have a act that its very big on UK 

03 we have abba and posssible Adele 

The rest of year we have the xmas season

Theres no date left! 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

If her label had some sense they would release ATLEAST CDS AND CASETTES. Vinyls can wait

1 minute ago, new gods said:

the dramatics :toofunny: she's still going to sell a shit ton of physical copies once they're out she just won't have a large debut

Yes. Lana del Rey's most acclaimed album debut #95 at billboard with total first week sales 10k ?????

Not a good headline

18 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

ITS NOT A PIANO ALBUM CALM DOWN :blush3:

Apologies for bombarding you with questions (but I have to say it’s my first one!).

If you had to choose two songs from her past discography that best summarize/encapsulate the sonority of this album, which ones would you choose?

IMG-1607.jpg