Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, The Siren said:
  Hide contents

wasnt BB track 2?

yeah but COCC was track 2 so BB should be the opening track on BB, to continue the 1-2-1-2-1-2 pattern

also, i hope BB gets a better intro, listening to the single is jarring to say the least when it starts abruptly  

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hide contents

wasnt BB track 2?

Yes, but "Chemtrails over the Country Club" was track 2 last record. "Blue Banisters" would have been the opener if the sequence were to continue. But yeah, Text Book does make more sense as an opener. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Now y’all know these rankings will get moved lmfao…. I don’t think anyone really has a problem with them tho can we pls stop all the incessant moving it’s so annoying I’m sorry mods but it really takes the fun out of things and makes the threads confusing and it’s literally just the natural flow of conversation…….. please 

MTE the flow of conversation gets jumpy and confusing.

I'm going to be really disappointed if she made no changes to some of these songs. Living Legend sounds god awful in 2021.  :awkney:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

I'm going to be really disappointed if she made no changes to some of these songs. Living Legend sounds god awful in 2021.  :awkney:

this is a lie and you know it :dorothy2:

this is a lie and you know it :dorothy2:

I only speak the truth. I was cringing so hard at the UV vocal messiness all over it :oprah3:

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

There's big days but not all at once I'd say. Tons happened today lol, real snippets, fake snippets, tracklists, multiple redemptions & falls of lustforlife, Lana's IG story, BOZ spilling, prob more I'm forgetting

In one day we got an entire pre-release  experience worth of things. That is so funny to me sjdjixidididie

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Been trying to keep up while at work, what a wild ride :popcorn:

Cant really process everything we’re learning, but this will be her actual best album. I can’t believe we’re getting 

Spoiler

FUCKING LIVING LEGEND ? Dealer, Thunder, and Wildflower Wildfire

on the same record. I cried when seeing the updated tracklist. This is the feeling I’ve been waiting for since Honeymoon ???:crai:

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

I only speak the truth. I was cringing so hard at the UV vocal messiness all over it :oprah3:

well. thats cos what we have is simply a demo. :dorothy2:

Edited by The Siren

well. thats cos its simply a demo. :dorothy2:

That's what I mean though. I hope she doesn't keep it demo quality :oprah3: