Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The way when some of y'all already entitled enough to start dragging the album for no reason as soon as y'all got fed by the insiders...

like, how? y'all havent even listened to the album yet, please be patient.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, new gods said:

not living legend and nectar being called some of her worst :die:

they way she'll end up reworking some of these and people will treat it like they did TNBAR, maybe it's best she does nothing with them..

not me...not me! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

The way when some of y'all already entitled enough to start dragging the album for no reason as soon as y'all got fed by the insiders...

like, how? y'all havent even listened to the album yet, please be patient.

It's not like we're basing our opinions off of low quality, out of context snippets. We have had some of these songs for years now, I think we're entitled to an opinion on the album because of that lol. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

well i think we can all come to the conclusion that since Boz's display name is named after Britney's album Blackout, we can assume his taste in music is very much bland and basic :true: 

hope the interlude has a break the ice sample just so you learn:awk:

Just now, Contemplating God said:

It's not like we're basing our opinions off of low quality, out of context snippets. We have had some of these songs for years now, I think we're entitled to an opinion on the album because of that lol. 

not really. like i said before,  the ones we have are unfinished. meaning she'll change them for the album somehow.

1 minute ago, World At War said:

:dorothy: 

I think the "keep the physcals" strategy its because the label just found out that people bought alot of vinyls and didnt stream cocc (just like honeymoon) maybe they want to push the album in a digital form to make good numbers before 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

What I dislike about TNBAR being on NFR! isn't the song itself (even though the demo is better even with its flaws), it's that the song doesn't really fit the album sonically, the production sounds too LFL, it even has the paper vocals. It didn't happen with other reworked songs like BPBP, Yosemite, LMLYLAW, Wanderlust and California, they FIT the album and I think the BB outtakes situation will be just like this.

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I think the "keep the physcals" strategy its because the label just found out that people bought alot of vinyls and didnt stream cocc (just like honeymoon) maybe they want to push the album in a digital form to make good numbers before 

well if she wanted to have big numbers streaming-wise she would've done a BTD 2.0

3 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I suppose people who buy physicals don't stream the album much (or at all) right? I guess the Lana fandom won't have any other choice so perhaps the album will perform well on its first week after all? :sass:

I think its a smart move. They are forcing the vintage gays to move to stream plataforms :ma:

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

What I dislike about TNBAR being on NFR! isn't the song itself (even though the demo is better even with its flaws), it's that the song doesn't really fit the album sonically, the production sounds too LFL, it even has the paper vocals. It didn't happen with other reworked songs like BPBP, Yosemite, LMLYLAW, Wanderlust and California, they FIT on the album and I think the BB outtakes situation will be just like this.

i think the only reason people will feel like the outtakes that appear on this album will feel like that dont fit would be cos fans would have put these songs together with the other albums/sessions.

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I suppose people who buy physicals don't stream the album much (or at all) right? I guess the Lana fandom won't have any other choice so perhaps the album will perform well on its first week after all? :sass:

I buy a lottttt of physicals and honestly stream albums more! It’s more accessible to me - the vinyls are purely to have for my collection, and to play once in a while.

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

well if she wanted to have big numbers streaming-wise she would've done a BTD 2.0

she tried that and it didn't turn out to be BTD 2.0 with LFL

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

i havent used spotify in a MINUTE since switching to my iphone (havent bought apple music) but i have spotify on my TV so ill be playing the album endlessly there :true:

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

she tried that and it didn't turn out to be BTD 2.0 with LFL

i dont think she was actually trying to be BTD 2.0

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

I think that the label dont expect anything big anymore. But she needs to do the transition. Vinil is cute only on the debut. The only vinyl that sales years later is BTD. Stream today give more longevity to artists 

9 minutes ago, World At War said:

Break The Ice is my absolute favorite britney song. If this actually happens (it wont) I genuinely wouldn't be angry in the slightest 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: