Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm confused... COCC was the fastest-selling vinyl record this century. She is still breaking records with her vinyl albums. There is no reason for her to stop doing vinyl albums or anything like that lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Apologies for bombarding you with questions (but I have to say it’s my first one!).

If you had to choose two songs from her past discography that best summarize/encapsulate the sonority of this album, which ones would you choose?

Ummmmmm i think...Brooklyn Baby? But more grunge? Less awake 

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I'm confused... COCC was the fastest-selling vinyl record this century. She is still breaking records with her vinyl albums. There is no reason for her to stop doing vinyl albums or anything like that lol

Its cute on debut but dont make numbers on the next weeks... :eartha2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Spoiler

@lustforlife How would you describe the 5 new songs that haven't been announced yet? Are they bluesy/jazzy? Are there any "bops"? Are they stripped down ballads? Should we get excited about them? The fact that we know absolutely nothing about them makes me very curious and very intrigued actually. If the songwriting is on par with TB/BB/WFWF I'll be more than satisfied! 

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:
  Hide contents

@lustforlife How would you describe the 5 new songs that haven't been announced yet? Are they bluesy/jazzy? Are there any "bops"? Are they stripped down ballads? Should we get excited about them? The fact that we know absolutely nothing about them makes me very curious and very intrigued actually. If the songwriting is on par with TB/BB/WFWF I'll be more than satisfied! 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Millions of things 

dealer snippets 

BOZ says the album will be out in one month

Reveal hidden contents

Living legend, nectar of the gods confirmed on the album

text book is the opener

Thank you ❤

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

I'm going to be really disappointed if she made no changes to some of these songs. Living Legend sounds god awful in 2021.  :awkney:

I like the rough vocals on their own but they will sound weird next to the freshly recorded songs :delish:

giphy.gif

Wild One > Wild On You. :oprah3: She used the wrong "Wild On-".mp3 file. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.