Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Not Lana making a grunge-y album.

I’m not ok. She did good going away from Jack for this one. It’s crystal clear she didn’t want the music for this project to be controlled/muted. 

Spoiler

Don't TB/BB/Arcadia sound too low-key/contemplative to open a grunge-y album? Just saying...

13 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:
  Hide contents

@lustforlife How would you describe the 5 new songs that haven't been announced yet? Are they bluesy/jazzy? Are there any "bops"? Are they stripped down ballads? Should we get excited about them? The fact that we know absolutely nothing about them makes me very curious and very intrigued actually. If the songwriting is on par with TB/BB/WFWF I'll be more than satisfied! 

I

Spoiler

I would say that its cocc but elegant. I listen to alot of the doors and some grunge rock bands and thats the sound for me :cumming2: 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

We hit page 1800 today....and now we're on page 1880....Wednesday is going to be absolutely insane :silly:

imageproxy.jpg

So the album is still released in 8th Oct right @lustforlife i heard someone said that yesterday i just want to make sure...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I

Reveal hidden contents

I would say that its cocc but elegant. I listen to alot of the doors and some grunge rock bands and thats the sound for me :cumming2: 

Oh this is interesting. So I suppose the interlude is the transition between the three more mellow opening tracks to this more grunge-y/COCC eleganza sound? 

Lol, I'd love a long ass interlude btw. Kinda like the instrumental in Venice biatch. :fabcat:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i have a question @lustforlife was living legend reworked in anyway? with new production/vocals? thanks!

Spoiler

Yes 

3 minutes ago, gsf said:

@lustforlife is there any more known unreleaseds on the tracklist? Or are the unrevealed 5 totally new and fresh for us?

Only 5! But lets say the end its not the end 

43 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I think the "keep the physcals" strategy its because the label just found out that people bought alot of vinyls and didnt stream cocc (just like honeymoon) maybe they want to push the album in a digital form to make good numbers before 

If that's their strategy they are honestly clueless... To get nice streams you need big promo, playlisting and hype and Lana's being as lowkey as ever lately. When Billie's album dropped I had notifications pop up literally in every section of the Spotify app begging me to listen to the album. When Ariana dropped you couldn't find a big playlist without her singles and 2-3 album tracks. Streaming is very easily manipulated and it doesn't really reflect 100% the popularity/success of an album.

Lana shines in pure sales and it's kinda sad that she's going to debut with like 10k (in the end the sales will be the same tho, just spreaded out).

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have her debut at number 999 and continue making amazing albums cause that's what matters the most to me (and to her).

The positive thing is that maybe this means no more delays and she'll be able to release future projects as soon as she has the music ready.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes 

Only 5! But lets say the end its not the end 

Didn’t understand if they are all new or already heard by us!

Lemme just say: Once Arcadia is OUT stream it alot and ask to ur local radio stations on Twitter to play it.. You may think this dont make difference but Blue Banisters get a little radio spin and it helped alot the streams (the song is almost on 10kk mark) 

Lets NOT WAIT until the label move. Lets make the difference :party:

I don't think that Lana is worried about sales for the album as a whole (although her team might be), which could explain why she's alright with the physicals coming out after the album. Personally, I don't really care about how the album does chart wise either, but I do plan on streaming it a lot just for my own enjoyment. Dealer's going number one from me alone :sass:

imageproxy.jpg