Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

My theory! I think blue banisters will have her classic singer song writer goodness, and then the second album “Revenge Of Lana Del Rey” would be an iconic title, and could comprise of all the iconic trendy old unreleased that’s going viral on tik tok so she can get her coin! 

so, girls :flutter: tomorrow I have my first hairdresser in 8 years. forgot to tell you that the hairdresser's name happens to be...

Spoiler

...sylvia

and I'm not even joking. it must be a sign, Lana is posting tomorrow! :pray2:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

2 minutes ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

So I kinda arrived late for the delusional party and downloaded 2 Dealer snippets (Banger), Under Your Skin snippet (sounds fake but so good), Stars snippet (NLMG reworked), Thunder snippet (with piano intro, pretty good as well), 2 Live Or Die snippets (not that Live Or Die we know, but anyways it sounded fake as fuck) and 2 Loved You Then And Now snippets (couldn't hear a thing though). So...are they real? 

Dealer and Arcadia are real, NLMG/Stars probably fake but might be real, everything else fake

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

Now y’all know these rankings will get moved lmfao…. I don’t think anyone really has a problem with them tho can we pls stop all the incessant moving it’s so annoying I’m sorry mods but it really takes the fun out of things and makes the threads confusing and it’s literally just the natural flow of conversation…….. please 

There is no natural flow of conversation honestly. This thread has been a mess since its inception. Any actual news gets a new thread anyway. Ideally yeah this would be an information based thread but honestly it's not gonna happen and hasn't happened for the last 3 or 4 prereleases.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

11 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

That's what I'm worried about. Some people have said that some songs feel like demos... for example Dealer, or Cherry Blossom. I get it that it helps add that feeling of rawness and pain, but I'm scared they'll sound too unfinished? :toofunny: like, I hope they at least remaster them somehow (since Lana didn't re-record any vocals, apparently)

their question was if the album versions are the exact files that we had already or if theyll be remastered or something.

i replied with the speculation that theyll obviously be finished cos Lana thinks that if a song isnt officially released its still simply a demo (according to her will)

This tracklist is starting to seem very messy lmao, Lust for Life vibes. Living Legend...seriously? That track just feels like a step backwards. I really do like Wild on You, though. I'm just very confused 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Phew what a day! Going back to work tomorrow and hope for something not as eventful lolll 

the Oct 8 possible date, some of my all-time faves making it to a real record, the Dealer snippets… Sept 5 2021 should forever stay in the LB history as contender for best day ever. 

OKAY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY NECTAR OF THE GODS IS LITERALLY MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE LANA DEL REY SONG OF ALL FUCKING TIME AND IM SO BEYOND ABLE TO PROCESS ACTUALLY BUYING IT ON AN ALBUM LIKE IM - W

WHAT DA HELL HAPPENED I BEEN AT WORK ALL DAY 

Not her ruining the 1-2-1-2-1-2 title track sequence. :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

There is no natural flow of conversation honestly. This thread has been a mess since its inception. Any actual news gets a new thread anyway. Ideally yeah this would be an information based thread but honestly it's not gonna happen and hasn't happened for the last 3 or 4 prereleases.

exactly why we don't like things being moved-- if anything, people should be able to check the first post and see any updates that we get as we get them for news, but anything else in the thread, theories, discussion should be open for whatever related to the album. moving stuff just makes it boring and seem like a waste to even bother being excited on the thread for the album we're excited for. does that kind of make sense? idk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

so a day like this doesn't rly happen every pre-release?

I've only been around for 1 (and a half if you include NFR) pre-releases, so there's usually a few days like today, but they're not every day. You have to take a water break in between your raving :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

so a day like this doesn't rly happen every pre-release?

There's big days but not all at once I'd say. Tons happened today lol, real snippets, fake snippets, tracklists, multiple redemptions & falls of lustforlife, Lana's IG story, BOZ spilling, prob more I'm forgetting

Just now, Super Movie said:

Today was the Lanaboards equivalent of a rave 

that would mean that tomorrow is the day when everyone is still just a little trippy/drunk and just vibing until bOOM (insider spills) and all of a sudden we just have to throw another party :true:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one