Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She's gearing her Instagram up for something...like maybe an official tracklist reveal and a pre-order link?? :brows:

imageproxy.jpg

Black bathing suit gonna talk about her time in lake placid being a rebel. “Wearing our black bikini tops screaming get us while we’re hot” bookmark me…. Or it’s a sex bop which I would also love

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

3 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

How is it that the leaked tracks are going to represent where she is now? I don't get it

I feel as though those tracks were written at a point where Lana felt as though she was there but then scrapped at the end for the albums intended because she realized she wasn’t. The unreleased songs make the perfect timeline now because she has a full story of her life. My theory is that “Sweet Carolina” is a pregnancy song because she says that it goes in a timeline ending with where she is now… pregnant!

giphy.gif

Page 1949 :hdu:

UPDATE: I commented this while we were on page 1949, but it ended up on 1950 and I don't like that. :biblio:

UPDATE 2: I guess some posts got moved/deleted or something because this post is showing up on page 1949 for me now??? Maybe I won 

UPDATE 3: Even more posts got removed which means that this post is on page 1948 as of writing this. ???

Edited by Bones Are Blue

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Okay but adding Wild One as a Target exclusive or something would be actually pretty nice :true: that song felt like fitting along with Wildflower Wildfire, Living Legend and what I've heard of Dealer.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: