Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, honeybadger said:

or an UV type situation where dan kinda swooped in and revamped it!! to my memory i have a bad memory... but anyways i could totally see the foundations of the album being jack/zach but mike kind of reworking/twisting it

Yessss! And Dan really made all the difference between the UV 2013 vs UV 2014 sessions so I definitely feel like Mike is going to bring something super new and dynamic 

ok i don't think we're gonna squeeze much else out of this interview, i think it's over girlies :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

28 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

ugh he talks so slow 

who tf cares about your life

are you producing BB or not :lolliney:

sorry love you daddy mike 8-EC1-BF0-F-7465-4-B2-A-AD2-B-AD24-F78-C7-CE2.jpg

lights, camera, acción

i'm already getting ahead of myself thinking of pre-mike album demos :wowcry:

okay but possible theory? perhaps rock candy sweet was BB pre-mike and now they're really rushingggg to finish BB as he revamped it and it clicked etc etc

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

omg i wonder what he means by he doesn’t wanna jinx it?? 

yeah he's said that twice now it's weird

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i'm already getting ahead of myself thinking of pre-mike BB demos :wowcry:

okay but possible theory? perhaps rock candy sweet was BB pre-mike and now they're really rushingggg to finish BB as he revamped it and it clicked etc etc

I think so too! I mean, Lana literally made UV with Dan in two weeks after she already thought the album was done. I don’t see why she couldn’t be doing the same now, especially with how Mike’s collaborators have such a fast turnaround rate between making music and actually putting it out!

the only info we've got so far is that mike is producing blue banisters which we already knew :bebe:

I think the Blue Banisters snippet definitely (and maybe intentionally) threw us off. Based on what Mike said I didn't watch the stream I'm just going off what I've seen here lol, this album probably won't sound ANYTHING like NFR or Chemtrails. 

kamala-harris-we-did-it-joe-1607447619800.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think so too! I mean, Lana literally made UV with Dan in two weeks after she already thought the album was done. I don’t see why she couldn’t be doing the same now, especially with how Mike’s collaborators have such a fast turnaround rate between making music and actually putting it out!

i could really see this being true!! when she switches producers like that i feel like she gets things done pretty quickly. especially if they musically or creatively click! so i continue to be extremely hopeful :hottie:

it does make me wonder about physicals though

sUcVobB.png

I mean... We already know Lana is the queen of scrapping and reworking the same shit so ofc he's scared of jynx it :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: