Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

39 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Mike mentioned Jeff Bhasker being his link of familiarity to Lana. Jeff worked on Diet Mountain Dew, National Anthem, Carmen, and Wait for Life (so he’s probably a frequent collaborator with Emile Haynie).

That, paired with him staying true to her “classical” sound, makes me think this will be as bombastic as BTD. Based on BoZ’s comments, the title track could be the Video Games of the album....

This album coming out by/before January 2022 would be PERFECT as the BTD era started around this time 10 years ago. I really think we’ll see an updated version of Lana’s take on a classical cinematic sound accompanied by heavy, old-skool hip-hop beats. 

STOOOPOOOOOOPPPPPPPP I'M CRYING NO YES PLEASE PLEASE

WHAT IF THIS IS WHAT BOZ MEANT BY "I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S DOING THIS" HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

I don't think that Jack is completely kicked out of Lana's project, there might be hi touches of him in production. 

Didn't she say earlier in March that he'd make an appearance on at the time Rock Candy Sweet? so i wouldn't be surprised if he's on it either, but maybe she's letting him go slowly? ugh yes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Madonna x Lana is coming 

And I'm going 

200.gif

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Last day of finals and Mike Dean confirms he’s producing for blue banisters I-. Am I dreaming ? :hdu:

Lana del Rey updates uploaded the clip of Mike Dean talking  about Lana on YouTube if y’all want to check it out here: https://youtu.be/qW9K6cTMvto

18 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

Last day of finals and Mike Dean confirms he’s producing for blue banisters I-. Am I dreaming ? :hdu:

Lana del Rey updates uploaded the clip of Mike Dean talking  about Lana on YouTube if y’all want to check it out here: https://youtu.be/qW9K6cTMvto

everyone keeps posting the same 45 second clip. is that all he said about lana? i wanna see the full thing damn it

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

everyone keeps posting the same 45 second clip. is that all he said about lana? i wanna see the full thing damn it

I don’t think many fans watch the man that gave UV a 2 and Mike only posted it on Twitter. Let’s hope that melon hoe uploads the interview 

okay so it was brief but he definitely said they don't know when it'll be out..... lmao we lost but we won

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

okay so it was brief but he definitely said they don't know when it'll be out..... lmao we lost but we won

I thought this but also like if he only did a few songs I don’t think it’s completely unrealistic for him to not know when it will be out 

that’s sort of behind the scenes label stuff that I doubt a co-producer would really be heavily involved in?

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I thought this but also like if he only did a few songs I don’t think it’s completely unrealistic for him to not know when it will be out 

that’s sort of behind the scenes label stuff that I doubt a co-producer would really be heavily involved in?

true you have a point. maybe we won then!!! 

giphy.gif