Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

the way i created a whole twitch account just to find out that mike dean is producing blue banisters 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think so too! I mean, Lana literally made UV with Dan in two weeks after she already thought the album was done. I don’t see why she couldn’t be doing the same now, especially with how Mike’s collaborators have such a fast turnaround rate between making music and actually putting it out!

This seems likely to me especially because they're already working on new music in addition to BB. Don't think they'd be doing that unless BB was close to being finished - i.e. finishing touches were being put on an existing album. So excited.

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i could really see this being true!! when she switches producers like that i feel like she gets things done pretty quickly. especially if they musically or creatively click! so i continue to be extremely hopeful :hottie:

it does make me wonder about physicals though

I know that Lana finished mixing UV in March 2014 so she was able to release it in June 2014. Mike makes it seem like they’re not quite at that stage yet, but probably are close to it, as the era is allegedly starting next week and she’s said before that she doesn’t put out a single unless she knows what the whole album will sound like. I think before the end of this year we’ll hear it, though!

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe david kahne and his immaculate artistic vision & production will make a surprise appearance on this album Brite lites ? discovered by Benedetta on We Heart It

yeeeees we need david kahne's artistic vision and brthr's modern visuals and professionalism 

lights, camera, acción

A Mike Dean produced album with another BRTHR video + photoshoots by Neil and David LaChapelle, manifesting it now 

imageproxy.jpg

lead production by mike. i'd be okay with light undertones of jack and zach. and rick. a video that i enjoy... an obscure director, someone i don't know but who has a good repertoire. someone artistic. a shoot by neil, a shoot by some other photographer who has beautiful work and beautiful aesthetics. david kahne

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when 2008 lizzy grant time-travels into 2021 and directs a music video for every song on the album... tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go6_400.gif

i'd take 2008 lizzy over spike lee or constellation jones/clark jackson any day tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go6_400.gif i'm here for it

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i'd take 2008 lizzy over spike lee or constellation jones/clark jackson any day tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go6_400.gif i'm here for it

2008 lizzy grant > any other music video director tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go6_400.gif leak queen of the gas station music video tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go6_400.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Can someone just type out exactly what he said plz?

Did he mention another record..?? And synths orchestra??

Also BOz already has the album if he has heard it..

So july 4 is possible 

wait did mike dean say he's taking over as Lana's producer and no more jack? did we actually win?!?!?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

So july 4 is possible 

not really, from what i heard he basically just said he can't talk about it, but can confirm he has produced blue banisters

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

So july 4 is possible 

He said he worked with her on BB and another projects

Its a classical lana sound (strings piano, synthe, chords) 

He met lana on a pre oscar party 

Lust For Dead   large.gif