Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

He said he worked with her on BB and another projects

Its a classical lana sound (strings piano, synthe, chords) 

He met lana on a pre oscar party 

Classic Lana? BTD title track lana? Omg.

25 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

lead production by mike. i'd be okay with light undertones of jack and zach. and rick. a video that i enjoy... an obscure director, someone i don't know but who has a good repertoire. someone artistic. a shoot by neil, a shoot by some other photographer who has beautiful work and beautiful aesthetics. david kahne

nadia :trisha:

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

wait did mike dean say he's taking over as Lana's producer and no more jack? did we actually win?!?!?

yes lana ditched jack the devil has been defeated

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It feels so weird to know that Jack is officially gone… they created such specific atmospheres together but this is gonna be interesting to see! It was very much needed at this point in her career to switch it up a bit

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Mike not wanting to talk about it is probably some personal superstition or...he’s contractually not allowed to like it’s music for a movie soundtrack :oopna:

Or maybe its the collab that the insider talked about. Madonna x Lana is coming 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Mike mentioned Jeff Bhasker being his link of familiarity to Lana. Jeff worked on Diet Mountain Dew, National Anthem, Carmen, and Wait for Life (so he’s probably a frequent collaborator with Emile Haynie).

That, paired with him staying true to her “classical” sound, makes me think this will be as bombastic as BTD. Based on BoZ’s comments, the title track could be the Video Games of the album....

This album coming out by/before January 2022 would be PERFECT as the BTD era started around this time 10 years ago. I really think we’ll see an updated version of Lana’s take on a classical cinematic sound accompanied by heavy, old-skool hip-hop beats. 

I cant understand what Mike is talking....

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Mike mentioned Jeff Bhasker being his link of familiarity to Lana. He worked on Diet Mountain Dew, National Anthem, Carmen, and Wait for Life (so he’s probably a frequent collaborator with Emile Haynie).

That, paired with him staying true to her “classical” sound, makes me think this will be as bombastic as BTD. Based on BoZ’s comments, the title track could be the Video Games of the album....

Oh wow !

? 

12 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She met Jack and Mike at a Pre Oscar Party? This girl go out of home just to make work deals? :oopna:

this whole time we thought she's been sleeping but she's been putting in WERK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

After NFR I started to feel like my "Lana stan phase" was wearing off and I was getting distant from her and her music but apparently COCC was a fluke because I'm really excited for this album and I can't wait to see what they are cooking up for us :excited:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I want songs that question life/existing.

Songs that tear u into pieces.

Songs which rip apart ur soul and make you breathless and breakdown !!!

Like wait for life/TG/Hope/Ride/TBD/OLD MONEY.

Cocc was too positive and hopeful for me. ????

guys we won so hard-any and every lana song with violins is fucking amazing. STRINGS PIANO SYNTHS ORCHESTRA=THE DARK CINEMATIC ALBUM WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN IN A LONG TIME:excited:I LITERALLY DONT CARE WHEN IT COMES ANYMORE THE FACT THAT IT IS COMING THOUGH