Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

26 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Imagine Mike’s surprise when he woke up and she announced the album for July 4th knowing they were still working on it :thumb2:

I was just thinking this!!!! 

also imagine if Lana meant 2022:lange: unmanifesting it

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

43 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i’m sorry but this page has to be managed by one of the dumbest people in the fandom like ???? how can you fall for literally ANYTHING you read on the internet and think it’s insider news ? :awkney::eek:

It might be managed by one of us then :trisha:

Capture.jpg

XTycbpj.jpgtFwQx82.jpg

I made this on PicCollage while my boyfriend was getting a root canal (which is why the quality is...questionable lol), but here’s the initial vibe I got when Lana announced RCS lol

edit: also, I don’t want a record this short, but I was struggling with the few available fonts on the app & gave up lmao

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

XTycbpj.jpgtFwQx82.jpg

I made this on PicCollage while my boyfriend was getting a root canal (which is why the quality is...questionable lol), but here’s the initial vibe I got when Lana announced RCS lol

edit: also, I don’t want a record this short, but I was struggling with the few available fonts on the app & gave up lmao

I'm totally in love with it ???

This is giving me Y2K-Britney inspired vibes :makeup2:

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

XTycbpj.jpgtFwQx82.jpg

I'm already a bad trip and wilshire witch stan 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

XTycbpj.jpgtFwQx82.jpg

Only bad b*tch behavior :trisha: love it 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I mean, it might be possible the album is done and her silence is just so she doesn’t give another fake date before announcing the real, real date? :thumb2:

I’m just gonna wait to see what happens next week, since that’s when the era is ‘starting’ :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

maybe this 4th of july date is when she announces the real album cover and then tell us the real release date with tracklist and pre-save

and it would make sense because she's allegedly coming back to that BTD era aesthetic, so she's in a way celebrating america again since trump is gone

we won

It's so cute how some of you still fall for the fake date thing. Thank God I'm an old lipster because I was here when she did the exact same thing with LFL, NFR and COCC. Besides, we got  COCC like 2 months ago I'm pretty sure we won't die if we have to wait a year or something :fabcat:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

12 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

It's so cute how some of you still fall for the fake date thing. Thank God I'm an old lipster because I was here when she did the exact same thing with LFL, NFR and COCC. Besides, we got  COCC like 2 months ago I'm pretty sure we won't die if we have to wait a year or something :fabcat:

Girl i was here for the fake UV date and i still fall for it every time, there's no cure

30 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Girl i was here for the fake UV date and i still fall for it every time, there's no cure

I still remember Tropico!!!

I don’t think I’ve ever waited so long for a project, and I completely agree! I never fell for any of the dates she gave us, but it’s still annoying that it keeps happening 

"Don’t forget me"

Just came to say I still hate her for doing this shit to us AGAIN, however, I will of course go right back to loving her till the end of time when she drops the first single