Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

HEY EVERYONE!

Long time lurker, just signed up. I had to join y’all just in time for this crazy ride!!!

So happy to be here! 

welcome to lanaboards! :party:

and... you are right about a "crazy ride" :bebe: today has been especially chaotic, but, we live for chaos :dance: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

why would we be skeptical? it's pretty much all but confirmed and eclipse mentioned it first

I don't think we've ever gotten three singles at the same time before, that's why I'm skeptical. Hell, I'm skeptical about this entire album tbh. Especially since July 4 is not a Friday.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

HEY EVERYONE!

Long time lurker, just signed up. I had to join y’all just in time for this crazy ride!!!

So happy to be here! 

Welcome! And what a time to join LB :angie:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Welcome and may you retain your sanity unlike the rest of us <3 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

welcome to lanaboards! :party:

and... you are right about a "crazy ride" :bebe: today has been especially chaotic, but, we live for chaos :dance: 

I regret not having joined during the NFR/Chemtrails eras but I’m here now.

Specially pumped for WW but I have this weird feeling Text Book will be a blast.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, baddisease said:

I don't think we've ever gotten three singles at the same time before, that's why I'm skeptical. Hell, I'm skeptical about this entire album tbh. Especially since July 4 is not a Friday.

Two of the most reliable insiders have confirmed it several times, yesterday and today. 

Just now, baddisease said:

I’m 100% skeptical about the album July 4th but I’m not at all skeptical about getting our trio of songs tomorrow 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

HEY EVERYONE!

So happy to be here! 

Welcome, man! You've arrived at one of the historical peaks of the unhinged energy that flows through this web, help yourself!

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

HEY EVERYONE!

So happy to be here! 

Hi, welcome:welcome:

Just now, StillOnMyMind said:

Two of the most reliable insiders have confirmed it several times, yesterday and today. 

I hope hope hope that it'll happen.

Just now, King of Saigon said:

YALL we made it to 666 I- :tommy:

don't get a warning point!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, baddisease said:

dont bring that negative energy around 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

HEY EVERYONE!

So happy to be here! 

hey ?. let me stop. welcome to the land of delusion!!!!

the fact that during pg. 666 of the cotcc thread we were being chaotic, delusional, and happy, and we're doing the exact same thing in pg. 666 of this thread... i think that's cool :heart: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, COCC said:

giphy.gif

Just now, new gods said:

dont bring that negative energy around MRW when I still get student loan bills mailed to my house after signing up  for online statements. : reactiongifs

Maybe I should join the delusionals too.

giphy.gif

I think I've let go of the cynicality I had for this era - WW, TB and BB coming on Thursday :hype:

Yes, this is also me pretending I don't see the classic page 666 posts

imageproxy.jpg

Holy shit, I still haven’t really realized it. In less than 24h we‘ll already be transcending to new LDR music AGAIN :oprah::trisha::wowcry::omg:

I‘ve been getting so impatient with my other faves, because they take sometimes half a decade to release some music. TAKE NOTES YOU LAZY FUCKS :eartha:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????