Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

38 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

cuz the link to bb redirects to different page than WW and Textbook

couldn’t that be because blue banisters’ the only one with a mv and they’ll add youtube etc on that page and that’s why it’s separate ? :illumarina:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

couldn’t that be because blue banisters’ the only one with a mv and they’ll add youtube etc on that page and that’s why it’s separate ? :illumarina:

when i click on the blue banisters' link it goes to apple music and the other 2 go to spotify

34 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

maybe these are just promotional singles and the lead single is yet to come??? because technically MAC & VB were just promo singles, and Doin' Time was the lead single, so maybe she's doing something of the sort, no way she's going to release a lead single and other 2 songs at the same time.

on what planet was doin time the lead single ? it wasn’t even supposed to be on the album at the beginning. :stareney:

considering boz tbh fuck him, he seems even more vague and annoying than eclipse. at least miss eclipse gave us straightforward infos without throwing tantrums....

3 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

when i click on the blue banisters' link it goes to apple music and the other 2 go to spotify

probably depends on the phone then i guess. for me it opens a linktree with a spotify and AM link and probably a youtube, deezer, shazam etc link tomorrow so idk :ohno:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

probably depends on the phone then i guess. for me it opens a linktree with a spotify and AM link and probably a youtube, deezer, shazam etc link tomorrow so idk :ohno:

this is the link for me, notice how it says "album"

so does this confirm a preorder tomorrow ? i’m dumb:noparty:

13 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Mike Dean @ Jack Antonoff

Buying front row seats to that concert tbh.

Just now, lanasbottom said:

so does this confirm a preorder tomorrow ? i’m dumb:noparty:

I think it would say “album” even if it’s “Blue Banisters - Single”

so, confirms nothing 

"Don’t forget me"

I love it here and i love our chaotic energy :slayty: 

tomorrow is going to be amazing :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I think it would say “album” even if it’s “Blue Banisters - Single”

so, confirms nothing 

exactly, just my delulu mind creating theories 

but it could be the album, right? :dua:

exactly, just my delulu mind creating theories 

but it could be the album, right? :dua:

do think it’s very odd that Blue Banisters is more registered than the other two singles, and that could indicate it being the album

"Don’t forget me"

The links for TB and WW redirect to Spotify but the link for BB redirects to a page that lists Apple Music and iTunes as options. 

I don’t want to be delusional, but the fact that BB has a different redirection and is the name of the album leads me to believe that that link is for the whole album, and hopefully that means the pre-order is imminent :pray2:

pre-order = the real cover art (most likely :ma:) and the tracklist! i find this super exciting, i feel like it's happening so quickly, i remember back in the cotcc pre-release era it felt like we were waiting forever... but we might be closer than we think! i love speculating on new song titles and discussing what they could be like! very exciting :smile: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123