Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, VeniceBiatch said:

maybe she's releasing the album in chunks? like Hayley Williams did with Petals for Armor, but maybe 3-4 songs at a time. I hope not, but it's worth considering.

I’d actually love that! Robyn did it with Body Talk back in the days and it gave three excellent EPs over time that combined into an incredible record.

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

speaking about that, what do we think the album is going to sound like? because we all be counting on a massive change of sound, but i don't really know if is going to sound that different from NFR/COTCC...

tbh i'm expecting the lovechild of nfr + lfl sonically, with honeymoon kind of lyrics :dmd:  but we'll see

BOZ saying “this is only the beginning” and “the official start to the era” both seem to suggest that the era is actually starting tomorrow with these three songs. Maybe she’ll drop preorder for mid July/early August. The timeline would fit if she follows Honeymoon’s release timeline 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Frangipani said:

The way she's releasing new music in less than 24 hours and hasn't even acknowledged it :bebe:

she didn’t post about LMLYLAW (which had dropped the morning of) until around this time. 

maybe her plan was to surprise release and she’s just following through with that plan

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

speaking about that, what do we think the album is going to sound like? because we all be counting on a massive change of sound, but i don't really know if is going to sound that different from NFR/COTCC...

I’m expecting a more « fuller » sound, bigger production, like the « best » tracks of those two records (TJF, FIILY, maybe even hints of trippy Venice Bitch), with some strings à la BTD. BoZ said BB sounds a bit like Yosemite, probably for the atmospheric vibes

maybe these are just promotional singles and the lead single is yet to come??? because technically MAC & VB were just promo singles, and Doin' Time was the lead single, so maybe she's doing something of the sort, no way she's going to release a lead single and other 2 songs at the same time.

6 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

he said all 3 songs are ballads but I feel like the production will be richer and more exciting 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

6 hours ago, Frangipani said:

Because eclipse said 6pm BST

Oh did he! I've missed too much 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

she didn’t post about LMLYLAW (which had dropped the morning of) until around this time. 

maybe her plan was to surprise release and she’s just following through with that plan

Lol to « surprise release » when your producer is teasing it non stop on Twitter might need reconsideration of the initial plan :oopna:

just from SONG TITLE VIBES i think textbook will be similar to the style and sound of white dress. Blue Banisters is enhanced chemtrails sound, the synth added to the piano. WW will be more like TJF, except heavier so think cinnamon mixed with art deco. 

faSE.gif

10 minutes ago, off to the country club said:

okay but i claim text book since nobody did!! and no one can stop me :kiss:

Out of the three, it’s not the most outstanding at the moment... but we’d probably say the same about BB if she had not teased it. 

Just now, cru3lworld said:

just from SONG TITLE VIBES i think textbook will be similar to the style and sound of white dress. Blue Banisters is enhanced chemtrails sound, the synth added to the piano. WW will be more like TJF, except heavier so think cinnamon mixed with art deco. 

:oic3: sold!

Fuck I can’t wait to hear all these songs, I loved the summertime cover, the production was crisp and Lanas voice was front and center

mike is going to bring something more pop and synthy and that’s gonna be dope

wowowowoowow she doesn’t stop giving us new music We’re so blessed

its all about the fucking music and I can’t wait for her revengeeeeee

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I'm happy that she's releasing on Thursday instead of Friday, honestly. If it would've been Friday, Twitter fans would've been up in arms about how she released it on the QTFC anniversary when I don't even think she or the general public remember the exact date it was posted. It also means we're getting the songs sooner which is great

Edit: I did my math wrong, but my main point still stands 

imageproxy.jpg