Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Okay but really where is Lana

:crossed:

we need an announcement of some sorts, it’s getting late for her ‘official’ announced so I’m confused 

"Don’t forget me"

trying to start a discussion besides everyone drooling over Mike:

What do you think BOZ was referring to when he said all the stuff like "I can't believe she's doing this"? My initial thought is the fact that she's doing a triple single but then he proceeded to say not every fan may be on board with it and to not judge too quickly and stuff so I'm not sure. I'm expecting the songs to be more interesting than a lot of you guys are expecting but maybe BOZ was just BSing/trying to build hype or something. Or maybe he was referring to the fact that all 3 of the covers are just the car selphie edited differently. We'll see!

Just now, Nikogo said:

Okay but really where is Lana

:crossed:

we need an announcement of some sorts, it’s getting late for her ‘official’ announced so I’m confused 

Sometimes she posts @ 1AM BST tho, so in ~4 hours

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Why do we think we’re getting a pre order 

:judgingu2: Girl. New album. July 4th. Almost 1 month. The 3 beautiful singles tomorrow. Blue banisters sounds like Yosemite. Cherry Blossom track 9.

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

trying to start a discussion besides everyone drooling over Mike:

What do you think BOZ was referring to when he said all the stuff like "I can't believe she's doing this"? My initial thought is the fact that she's doing a triple single but then he proceeded to say not every fan may be on board with it and to not judge too quickly and stuff so I'm not sure. I'm expecting the songs to be more interesting than a lot of you guys are expecting but maybe BOZ was just BSing/trying to build hype or something. Or maybe he was referring to the fact that all 3 of the covers are just the car selphie edited differently. We'll see!

maybe she's releasing the album in chunks? like Hayley Williams did with Petals for Armor, but maybe 3-4 songs at a time. I hope not, but it's worth considering.

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

1 minute ago, VeniceBiatch said:

iirc BOZ also said his comment had nothing to do with the sound of the songs

speaking about that, what do we think the album is going to sound like? because we all be counting on a massive change of sound, but i don't really know if is going to sound that different from NFR/COTCC...