Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Guys I really think the theory that she is going to release songs in 3’s is true. I think she will release that way until the album is fully out and then release physicals.

I don’t expect a “lead single”... she’s doing it her way this time, which is very unexpected - as the insiders said.

Im here for it! First week sales will be awful, but we gotta come through with the streaming!

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I hope there’s a proper lead single + MV. Not a pop song obviously but something other than a ballad.

i think there will be. imo the 3 songs we’ve gotten now are just the let me love you of this era but times 3. and the next single/singles (who knows with her) will be the official lead single like chemtrails was. 

6 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Guys I really think the theory that she is going to release songs in 3’s is true. I think she will release that way until the album is fully out and then release physicals.

I don’t expect a “lead single”... she’s doing it her way this time, which is very unexpected - as the insiders said.

Im here for it! First week sales will be awful, but we gotta come through with the streaming!

If she did do this I don’t think first week sales will be so bad. Her primary sales are physicals which people are going to buy regardless, even  if they have heard all the songs. In fact if she did this it may help build her streaming numbers because all the tracks would have been previously streamed over a period of time. It’s a very interesting concept and I personally wouldn’t be opposed to it. It’s like we get the chapters leading up to the full release of the book. **to edit my thought about the streams. That’s if the streams ahead of release count towards the albums first week sales.  I thought they did but not 100 percent certain.”**

It would be very different and experimental to say the least. Is it possible yes, I’m still on fence if label would be on fence with something so outside the norm though. They do have their limits after all. 

4 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

bringing this back...

Hide contents

ETPj0cvXsAE2nrD.jpg

so do we still think these are poems or possible songs from this record?

Grenadine quarantine seems a bit short for a song. If this is the end..., at 5 min, could be a song.

1 minute ago, DLT said:

If she did do this I don’t think first week sales will be so bad. Her primary sales are physicals which people are going to buy regardless. Even if they have heard all the songs. In fact if she did this it may help build her streaming numbers because all the tracks would have been previously streamed over a period of time. It’s a very interesting concept and I personally wouldn’t be opposed to it. It’s like we get the chapters leading up to the full release of the book. 

The only way the physicals will count towards first week sales is if they are shipped out on album release week, and from what we have been told the album isn’t even finished, so I doubt that will happen.

Also, I think we have yet to see the official album cover. She wouldn’t have an album cover the same as a single cover, right? Or would she? :teehee:

5 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Oh Wonder released there debut album like this. Hoping she makes a insta post about the singles or album soon

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Grenadine quarantine seems a bit short for a song. If this is the end..., at 5 min, could be a song.

i still don’t know why anyone wants those "songs" the titles are honestly so cringey... like they are just as bad as the fake tracklist we saw 2 days ago 

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

The only way the physicals will count towards first week sales is if they are shipped out on album release week, and from what we have been told the album isn’t even finished, so I doubt that will happen.

Also, I think we have yet to see the official album cover. She wouldn’t have an album cover the same as a single cover, right? Or would she? :teehee:

If she did this it could provide more time for the album physicals to be produced. Like create the build up/anticipation as far as the wait. The only way I see this happening is with first week physicals. The label will draw the line on the physicals counting the first week. 

Just now, Marius said:

How the hell did Interscope agree on releasing the album on Sunday :benmawson:

Idk lol! The interns running the socials haven’t been updated yet or are just confused. The tweet is legit though. I went to their profile.  

58 minutes ago, May said:

these aren’t good stats sis.. :toofunny:

I think these are pretty good stats for 11 songs. Only 200k behind NFR!

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:
  Hide contents

btw there's a supposed track list leak on that site that rhymes with degree.... and the titles are amazing.

girl if this is the one I saw, the titles are fucking horrendous and I’m mad you made me search that shit.

I mean... “Miss your Ultraviolence” “Lost my lust for life” “Bloody moon” “Where’s Norman?”

Girl.....

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

girl if this is the one I saw, the titles are fucking horrendous and I’m mad you made me search that shit.

I mean... “Miss your Ultraviolence” “Lost my lust for life” “Bloody moon” “Where’s Norman?”

Girl.....

i actually think they are curious! maybe she will re-visit her old projects to tell her story.

0YnL0Kf.gif