Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I don’t know Nikki’s music at all, but they seem to be such good friends, I want to believe that friendship will bring some really good songs. I’m not a fan of country music but I doubt this will be a yeehaw project so I do think it’ll be something I can listen to from start to end. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

53 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t particularly care either way, but I have heard several times that she is rude to Lana fans. So I would not be buying any music buy her even with Lana on it.  To me Lana is best as a Solo artist anyway, a few collabs are ok but whole albums are probably too much.  

but weren't they just rumors from reddit? we can't believe everything we read online, people can easily make stuff up

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

True, but if you are a bitch back then you are not helping things. Kill them with kindness 

How would you kindly tell dat1guitarguy to kick rocks? 

Honestly ambivalent towards Nikki Lane and Breaking up Slowly is nowhere near even my top 100 Lana songs but I'm still excited to see what they cook up! I love that she follows her North Star and her passions. I hope their friendship makes something really beautiful and heartfelt. 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

20 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

THEY ARE THREATENING US

I truly love Lana and Nikki's artistic interaction and I'm quite excited for this record, but your comment is one of the funniest things I've read in a while 😅

pXGxyxx.jpg

that horse photoshoot was probably for the album cover, i honestly wouldn’t mind if they made an album together, i saw a lot of people in the replies complaining but i’m really excited to see what they made, Breaking Up Slowly was one of the few COTCC songs that I actually liked on my first listen, the other songs had to grow on me 

Prettiest Girl In Country Music is good too so i would rlly like a studio version

Imagine if they drop the album and everyone loves it after all the “get Nikki away from her” comments :oic2:

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

I would love a country album from Lana but I genuinely cannot stand Nikki Lane’s voice, I do think she is very pretty and has great style though Lol!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・