Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Spoiler

Just please not too many stripped-back songs. I guess I don't really mind Nikki Lane as an artist, I listened to one of her songs today and I liked its grand production

Don't worry guys! If it sounds as good as "Say Yeehaw to heaven"(yes to heaven ft nikki lane) Then this album will be very good.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Oy. I'd much prefer a LDR 'Americana' or country album of new material all on her own. I love COCC but hated Breaking Up Slowly. I didn't care for The Prettiest Girl in Country Music either. That's just me. Still, it might be great, who knows? 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Don't forget that Dan Auerbach has collabed w Nikki too :mj2:

I actually theorise that they met through him. Nikki & Lana first met in January 2014 (or at least that’s when they were first photographed together) and at the time, Dan was the lead producer on both of their albums that they were set to release that year.

Dan’s albums for both Lana (Ultraviolence) and Nikki (All or Nothin) are my favourite from each of their discographies, so I think the takeaway here is that they need to bring Dan in for their collab album…

Here’s some of the Nikki tracks that Dan worked on for her 2014 record - the first one, You Can’t Talk To Me Like That, is my favourite Nikki song and something I could definitely hear Lana singing. The second one I shared, Seein’ Double, reminds me a little bit of Velvet Crowbar with the production. The last one, Right Time, is the most popular song from the record and one of her top songs among her whole discography (#4 in her Popular songs on Spotify & her most streamed song from one of her own albums) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The sooner the country era starts, the sooner it ends, so they should put out their project ASAP

and if Dan auerbach were to be involved, that wouldn’t be terrible as he helped lana make her best album 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I don’t particularly care either way, but I have heard several times that she is rude to Lana fans. So I would not be buying any music buy her even with Lana on it.  To me Lana is best as a Solo artist anyway, a few collabs are ok but whole albums are probably too much.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, Elle said:

I actually theorise that they met through him. Nikki & Lana first met in January 2014 (or at least that’s when they were first photographed together) and at the time, Dan was the lead producer on both of their albums that they were set to release that year.

Dan’s albums for both Lana (Ultraviolence) and Nikki (All or Nothin) are my favourite from each of their discographies, so I think the takeaway here is that they need to bring Dan in for their collab album…

Here’s some of the Nikki tracks that Dan worked on for her 2014 record - the first one, You Can’t Talk To Me Like That, is my favourite Nikki song and something I could definitely hear Lana singing. The second one I shared, Seein’ Double, reminds me a little bit of Velvet Crowbar with the production. The last one, Right Time, is the most popular song from the record and one of her top songs among her whole discography (#4 in her Popular songs on Spotify & her most streamed song from one of her own albums) x

Manifesting these vibes honestly :legend:

url%5D