Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

18 minutes ago, barttttender said:

The songs are a snoozefest. I guess she neither one would do much individually so she released all three. 

I think it's fair to say Lana is sounding bored and formulaic, like she's just banging it out at this point. Either that, or these are some old unreleased tracks she quickly touched up

A snoozefest meanwhile "Barttttender"

omg i'm in love :trisha: blue banisters is so beautiful, and you can just feel the vulnerability and sadness just oozing throughout the track, and i love the ambience of it, text book is magnificant and i love how it changes the tempo, its like a hazy, sweltering summer day, and wildflower wildfire is just perfection, it's so breathtaking... and i love it a lot :trisha: i'm so happy :wub: i love how poetic they are, i've noticed that some of my favorite songs are poetic, such as "the end" by the doors, or "so tonight that i might see" by mazzy star :wub: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I just woke up and listened to them right away, I literally made myself the perfect cup of steaming hot coffee and took a sip right as she sang about coffee and then I burst into tears lmfao 

anyways I LOVE HER!!!!!!!

UbsOye5.png

queen of always reinventing herself!! she's totally NOT releasing the same song with different titles! queen!! diversity is key and she's got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

queen of always reinventing herself!! she's totally NOT releasing the same song with different titles! queen!! diversity is key and she's got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you even listen to them? :awk: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I never thought she would ever get back to this strong writing. I thought she lost it, while she still out stood other artists. I’m not here right now. 

I love her

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland