TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I know we are getting the album soon but I was really looking forward to the "new song" she said she was going to post prior to the album's release, just to tide me over... Every time there's a new post in this thread I keep hoping it's a new song, snippets, a stream, or that the album leaked.  :ohno: As it gets close I'm getting really excited finally. It's finally real! I can't wait to listen to this album now! 

I know we are getting the album soon but I was really looking forward to the "new song" she said she was going to post prior to the album's release, just to tide me over... Every time there's a new post in this thread I keep hoping it's a new song, snippets, a stream, or that the album leaked.  :ohno: As it gets close I'm getting really excited finally. It's finally real! I can't wait to listen to this album now! 

Wait you haven't heard it?

JK :cat: Would die if she posted Can't Say No. Is it rude to ask her about CSN, Pretty Dull, and On Top if I meet her? Do I care?

JK :cat: Would die if she posted Can't Say No. Is it rude to ask her about CSN, Pretty Dull, and On Top if I meet her? Do I care?

Oh gosh, of course you do.  :smokes: 

Wait you haven't heard it?

You should walk up to her, congratulate her on a great album, smile and whisper the following into her ear, verbatim: "Send me the outtakes and no-one gets hurt." Show no facial expression. Wouldn't that be dramatic? I can totally picture that.

Oh, and just before she slowly removes herself from you, being both amused and disturbed, but mostly disturbed, you should wave her nearer once more and say: "Follow me on Twitter because I said so." 

I'm done.  :creep:

You should walk up to her, congratulate her on a great album, smile and whisper the following into her ear, verbatim: "Send me the outtakes and no-one gets hurt." Show no facial expression. Wouldn't that be dramatic? I can totally picture that.

Oh, and just before she slowly removes herself from you, being both amused and disturbed, but mostly disturbed, you should wave her nearer once more and say: "Follow me on Twitter because I said so." 

I'm done.  :creep:

you made me LOL hahahahahahaha

how are these bloggers I've never heard of before with what I'm assuming isn't a large following getting copies of the album and I'm not tbh

I'm the music writer for one of the biggest college music cities in the US

BzhmW.png

“Kristine” is the conjoined Siamese twin to “Omanko”, another hallucinogenic moment that makes absolutely no sense. Her dissociated dreamy voice makes the lyrics indecipherable, but it sounds dope, like the story is gasping for air. Tinkerbell may have poured some fairy dust on it. It seems to be about a girl in NYC, or an alter ego – an imaginary friend?  She rambles on about stabbing pens in her hands, and “shopping with Kristine, the teens and the young millionaires.”

PARDON :kris:

Idk I need her to take my back to age 16 listening to shitty crazy indie

I love albums without too many promotional singles or songs out. It makes me 5x more excited for the album, I wish I could experience something like ARTPOP like I know I'm going to experience NTMT, how it's supposed to be. I'm reading the reviews and they got me so god damn excited.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I am hoping I am able to download the album before Monday because I'll have no internet connection for a week and I need to listen to the album over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Shouldn't this leak in a few days, naturally?

People will have the album on their hands on the 27th (album release party in Los Angeles), so I'm okay with waiting until Sunday to have it.

Everything about Sky is so unpredictable that it's just hard to tell if it's natural that anything by her could leak. Maybe on Saturday/Friday.