TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, feelingxcx said:

Well, it's two years later and I ended up subscribing just to listen to them. I laughed a lot. Enjoy.

her xtina impression is insane lmaoooooo

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

11 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

i saw the setlist we were supposed to get (with pretty dull wow) and the setlist she ended up performing😭the government needs to do more about drug dealers because omg this is really impacting the world

She performed every song on that setlist except for Pretty Dull! 

1 minute ago, Thunder Revenant said:

"My set is always at 9.30 - 10 pm. I play for 2 hours"

Math really isn't her forte, huh 💀

I mean… she did play for 2 hours. She went on at 10:05 and my last video is at 12:07 am. 

8V7Yvel.png

i mean she only posted on her story like five times that she’d be going on at 10:00…. i’ll be the first to DRAG her when needed but some of the fans complaining about her being “late” sound extremely insufferable - yeah she probably could’ve had an opener, but imo she probably can’t afford it lol.

actually kinda shocked she ended up performing 24 songs!!

omg i found out the setlist online is fake SKY IF UR LURKING IM SORRY FOR SAYING YOU DO DRUGS I HAVE OVER 1K PLAYS OF YOU ON LAST.FM FORGIVE MEEE

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2014 is sky’s year 

2015 is sky’s year 

2016 is sky’s year 

2017 is sky’s year 

2018 is sky’s year 

2019 is sky’s year 

2020 is sky’s year 

2021 is sky’s year 

2022 is sky’s year

2023 is sky’s year

2024 is sky’s year :kali:

Obviously not cool at all to post a fake tracklist but the way it was so believable is both sad and hilarious. 

The fact it didn't surprise anyone says a lot more about her than her fans imo, like the bar has been so fucking low for so many years we're now always expecting a shitshow, even when she tries/gives her best. Ngl it's kinda pitiful at this point...

On 5/27/2024 at 1:29 PM, feelingxcx said:

Well, it's two years later and I ended up subscribing just to listen to them. I laughed a lot. Enjoy.

42 and 17 plays but only two likes on the post "boo, you wh*res"

OMG IT'S COMING *crackles*

She’s not willing to bend, especially after this long. For now, she says Masochism is finished and coming “very soon” but she’s looking for the same spark she had with Night Time. 

[...] While we may still be waiting patiently for Sky to get Masochism just right, she says there’s new music on the way – “at least a song. Even though people are going to be like ‘Oh great, a song, a random song’… whatever. At least it will be the first thing I’ve done on my own. At least it’ll be the first time I’m able to do that.” 

:oprah4:

It's so tiring. At least she confirmed a new song and that the album is finished and coming (later this year?) But I find hilarious that she is saying she needs that "spark" to release the album. Girl, if in 10 years you didn't have it with the album what is gonna change now?.

I kinda feel bad for her because as she says, no one's gonna give her back those 10 years both personally and professionally but I'm not sure what is holding her back this time to release it now that she actually CAN. I guess she went through hell though.

If the song we get is descending :rip:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

On 5/28/2024 at 1:47 PM, Mash Tragic said:

Obviously not cool at all to post a fake tracklist but the way it was so believable is both sad and hilarious. 

I didn't know if it was real or nottttt, I saw it on Twitter and that's why I asked about its legitimacy on here. But yes

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕