TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

36 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

If they post on [redacted] as ZIP archive is 100% fake, DO NEVER DOWNLOAD

If is true they will post as MP3, m4a, Wav, etc...

This is not always true. I've found zips with legit songs, though one never knows what the hell those folders can actually have besides the audio files :sideeye: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

This is not always true. I've found zips with legit songs, though one never knows what the hell those folders can actually have besides the audio files :sideeye: 

Oomf said that d-word was taken down by because of people hiding gore and other awful things inside of zips pretending to be Solar Power

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

Oomf said that [redacted] was taken down by because of people hiding gore and other awful things inside of zips pretending to be Solar Power

It has been taken down several times because this has happened with contents like this. In any case, we should not trust that type of sites anyways.

Spoiler

And I recommend you not to mention the site's name because it earned me a warning point last July so :whatever: 

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

It has been taken down several times because this has happened with contents like this. In any case, we should not trust that type of sites anyways.

Hide contents

And I recommend you not to mention the site's name because it earned me a warning point last July so :whatever: 

Thanks for tell me 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 10/23/2021 at 7:06 PM, bigspender said:

sky_fereira_0.jpg?itok=mTwFoIL6 1600x1600 is the highest I could find

Possibly an unpopular opinion: The album art is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's not because of tities, I would have no problem owning Halsey's newest uncensored vinyl, it's the fact that she looks like she noticed a potential rapist in a dark, grimy public shower. It would be okay as a dark edgy editorial from Tumblr, but as an album cover? No sis. A grimy public bathroom/metro station aesthetic from You're Not The One would've been perfect. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Hello future leaker, if you are here among us, please leak "Dynamite State" first in HQ as a sign, then we all believe what you are saying about leaking a big  bunch of Sky files. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Volta said:

Lmfao we can post full on links to that website but can’t even say the name of it? Where is the logic with that…

I know :bebe: just for safety I kept it out of my vocabulary though :hide: 

3 hours ago, shady said:

Possibly an unpopular opinion: The album art is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's not because of tities, I would have no problem owning Halsey's newest uncensored vinyl, it's the fact that she looks like she noticed a potential rapist in a dark, grimy public shower. It would be okay as a dark edgy editorial from Tumblr, but as an album cover? No sis. A grimy public bathroom/metro station aesthetic from You're Not The One would've been perfect. 

i completely disagree. the aesthetic of the photoshoot and the songs so very well together. it’s actually one of my favorite covers ever. but taste is subjective so we all have our own opinions. 

giphy.gif

On 10/26/2021 at 3:50 PM, shady said:

Do NOT speak on gaspar noé!!

Why not even one song has leaked yet, ugh. 

We've been played again. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Happy 8 years to NTMT!

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Happy 8 years to NTMT!

This is the perfect time to leak any of the outtakes, like Pretty Dull or I'm Not Alright