TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, shady said:

Or it's because she doesn't really have photoshoots anymore, look at her selfies ffs. It's like those people who didn't have a decent photo in years and so they stick with the photo from 2019.

You say this as if she wasn't featured in a magazine cover w/ new photoshoot months ago.

It's funny because she is "allegedly" doing nothing in years. :hooker:

cap-74024-magazine_issue-12_cover-sky-ferreira_3.jpg

Spoiler

Not to brag but her friend is a photographer, also is the person who worked on album's visual

and just used one of the "old photos" on a gallery exhibition. 

46 minutes ago, hillsideboy said:

Whoa no need to be mean, her selfies are gorgeous and unique. Sky's not your typical influencer style pop star and she can go full on glam in a high fashion shoot in a snap. I bet she did the Masochism photoshoot years ago and thought they were perfect but due to her corrupt label situation preventing her from releasing, she couldn't do anything with them. Years later there's probably no need to re do what already fits her vision. I bet she's been sitting on the final album cover and everything too for years...

Yeah!! I think influencer culture and the speed of content on Instagram makes people believe that art doesn't have value if it's not fresh and new.... which is BULLSHIT!

:welcome:why NTMT still sounds great lmao

the word iconic has lost it's true meaning on some of y'all 

3 hours ago, hillsideboy said:

Whoa no need to be mean, her selfies are gorgeous and unique. Sky's not your typical influencer style pop star and she can go full on glam in a high fashion shoot in a snap. I bet she did the Masochism photoshoot years ago and thought they were perfect but due to her corrupt label situation preventing her from releasing, she couldn't do anything with them. Years later there's probably no need to re do what already fits her vision. I bet she's been sitting on the final album cover and everything too for years...

It actually makes sense that she did the photoshoot already. The pictures are nice and unique, they kinda have an Euphoria vibe although they're probably older than the series. Mehh, her selfies are basic if we think about the ones in the sunlight and in the bathroom. Her photoshoots and pictures in her tumblr days were gorgeous like your typical cool tumblr girl we all wished to be so she did have an influencer vibe. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

You say this as if she wasn't featured in a magazine cover w/ new photoshoot months ago.

Hide contents

Not to brag but her friend is a photographer, also is the person who worked on album's visual

I have no idea wtf is she doing since I don't know her but being a model once to your friend photographer isn't exactly 'work'. I modeled for a friend's friend portfolio and I would do it for free since It's not demanding, I enjoyed it and got gorgeous pictures in return. Her pics are still gorgeous tho. I don't remember seeing her posting them.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

6 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Reveal hidden contents

3 hours ago, shady said:

I have no idea wtf is she doing since I don't know her but being a model once to your friend photographer isn't exactly 'work'. I modeled for a friend's friend portfolio and I would do it for free since It's not demanding, I enjoyed it and got gorgeous pictures in return. Her pics are still gorgeous tho. I don't remember seeing her posting them.

I know she was a pretty serious model and she worked for many important brands, even YSL. But ONE photoshoot months ago vs the many many many photoshoots and model gigs she had back in 2010-2013 is nothing. 

It's not like she earned a lot of money from that one only photoshoot, and considering her friend is the photographer, most likely she wasn't paid that much, and more than "work" is just a friend's favor.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

By the scrape of my teeth, I'm honest about all that I see... :bop:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

15 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

This actually doesn’t mean nothing but… im wearing my clown make up this year for her

the same happened with Charlie Puth, all the light switch snippets etc were removed. later on he released it. 

but again, yeah it's Sky... :hoe:

16 hours ago, imStiflersMom said:

Captura_de_ecra_2022-02-19_as_00.41.14.p

after years, this was taken down. i guess shes coming, and some tracks might be actually on the album.

One Way to Heaven wasn't even intended for Masochism, so I don't think this means anything tbh

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕