TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, imStiflersMom said:

FOzgtK4XEAQvoko?format=jpg&name=large

:scoff:

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Not their second emoji-like... who knows?

1 hour ago, Motopapi said:

the fact that they don’t know lmao. they’re clearly not blocking her. she’s the issues here

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

if this isn’t fake, they’re clearly playing dumb

that shrug def doesn’t mean “we don’t know” in a serious manner

TL;DR: they’re toying w us

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

i want to make this clear: i don’t think she’s releasing but i think Capitol is fucking with us cause they know how much her 3 remaining stans want the album

Hide contents

i want it too but i’m not holding out

59 minutes ago, backseat said:

i just know the intern running that account doesn’t know shit 😭😭

The one running their IG is a community manager, just that, not someone who is actually fully aware of what is every artist doing at the moment, they just tell them what to post, share and what to tease. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

55 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

The one running their IG is a community manager, just that, not someone who is actually fully aware of what is every artist doing at the moment, they just tell them what to post, share and what to tease. 

okay yeah fair

negAbhB.png

giphy.gif

27 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Little ferraris current mood:

Burning Office Spongebob GIF - Burning Office Spongebob On Fire - Descubre  & Comparte GIFs

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

giphy.gif

27 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

Little ferraris current mood:

Burning Office Spongebob GIF - Burning Office Spongebob On Fire - Descubre  & Comparte GIFs

we will be streaming bad mode in the meantime!

10 hours ago, the ocean said:

this was the same year

That song from Zendaya had me on chokehold in 2012-13 :trisha:. It was constantly on repeat on my shitty first android phone and I wanted that pink jacket so bad. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

My daily attempt to forget about the current situation/non-situation:

The American Dream (Demo) is so much better, and I only heard it for the first time when that link was shared the other day :defeated: 

I might try and mix the demo and the final because I like demo better until the part before the second chorus , and from then onwards the final version is actually better. 

The message that i'm sending is all about meeeeeee

:monica:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson