TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

11 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Am I the only one who REALLY don't care about her as an actress? 

Sure I love her music and how she looks in most of her photoshoots, but I have little to no interest in seeing her in her acting gigs. 

im honestly desperate for content from her so I don’t really care what it is. I like that she does acting, singing and modeling…plus if it’s allowing her to fund her music then I’m all for it

35 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I'd be more interested if she had a starring role in something. She'll probably appear for 5 minutes in 18 & Over and then her character will be killed off lol

actually not... she seems to play a focal character this time

So guys... BJÖRK just announced her tenth album today "Fossora". 

It happened just what I predicted,  Björk will release her first original studio album since 2017's Utopia. 

Sky Ferreira released NTMT in 2013 and announced her next album quickly but she hasn't completed it yet. 

In the same time, Björk has released THREE ALBUMS: Vulnicura,  Utopia and now Fossora. 

What's Sky Ferreira excuse now? Björk actually writes, produces and learns how to play instruments to compose her music. She is even very hands on in tech stuff like mastering and mixing. 

It's horrible to love Sky music and wait this long for someone who claims to be very actively working on new music. Yet she loves to blame others, lie and break promises to her fans. 

Come on Sky, release something.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

16 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Sure I love her music and how she looks in most of her photoshoots, but I have little to no interest in seeing her in her acting gigs. 

I really don't care for her acting either.

No shade tho, but gurl we need the album. I'm afraid that soon we'll be telling her this:

Too Late 15years GIF - Too Late 15years The Incredibles - Discover & Share  GIFs

:ohno: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I have three letters to say to the person who keeps uploading fake Sky leaks on dbree

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

20 hours ago, EXODUS said:

The only movie of hers I watched was Green Inferno and it wasn't to see her :sky:

I stan her for her songs and her aesthetic, not to see her "appear" in a movie for 5 minutes and say a total of 5 lines

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

21 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I really don't care for her acting either.

No shade tho, but gurl we need the album. I'm afraid that soon we'll be telling her this:

Too Late 15years GIF - Too Late 15years The Incredibles - Discover & Share  GIFs

:ohno: 

10 years is already awful enough :poordat:

18 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I have three letters to say to the person who keeps uploading fake Sky leaks on dbree

Cum? :hooker:

17 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

The only movie of hers I watched was Green Inferno and it wasn't to see her :sky:

I stan her for her songs and her aesthetic, not to see her "appear" in a movie for 5 minutes and say a total of 5 lines

I was so hyped to see her in that movie back in the day, and the coolest part to me was to hear I Will as part of the soundtrack lol 

Her role was so small and unnecessary. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Girlies like Sky (singers, socialites or/and models who also want to act) usually play characters with a very similar personality to their own and are styled exactly the same as them irl. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Is anyone here good at editing/mixing audio? I'm trying to edit together clips from Sky's show in London to share with everyone but I'm having a really hard time matching the sound from different phones - I'd really appreciate a hand 😅

(a little preview & example of the issues I'm having: here )

19 hours ago, 111 said:

y'all still here? even i am tired of hating her, it's time to pack it up and lock this thread or retitle it to 111 Fan Club ahem @Elle :oprah3:

If Pretty Dull and Cobra don't leak next week, I'm fine with closing this thread lol

7 hours ago, feelingxcx said:

Is anyone here good at editing/mixing audio? I'm trying to edit together clips from Sky's show in London to share with everyone but I'm having a really hard time matching the sound from different phones - I'd really appreciate a hand 😅

(a little preview & example of the issues I'm having: here )

Good luck :defeated: I only edit smth when it's reaaally necessary...