TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, EmptyPromises said:

I understand why, i mean... after this year lol.

But I've been listening to alt acts and I've seen that Capitol was named dropped by some as exploitative, even back in the 70s.

Its not a shock to believe her on that one thing. It makes sense that they've lasted so long in the game as a company by scummy practices.

Also what did Halsey "steal" from Sky?

Is it all just unfounded like the shartly bullet thing or did Ashley's work actually steal ideas?

As far as I know, Halsey didnt "steal" from Sky but it was clear that Capitol wanted to turn Halsey into a similar alt pop girl as Sky. 

Capitol tried to make Halsey's aesthetic as similar as possible to Sky: her hair, clothes, music videos, etc... At least during the first EP and album era of Halsey. 

Then Sky started to call Halsey a copycat, then Halsey called her out. 

Then Halsey got her own aesthetic and Sky kept her same one even though many other musicians have tried to copy her (Soko, Hatchie, Nasty Cherry vocalist...) 

But yeah, Capitol is the real villain in the whole Sky vs Halsey feud

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

As far as I know, Halsey didnt "steal" from Sky but it was clear that Capitol wanted to turn Halsey into a similar alt pop girl as Sky. 

Capitol tried to make Halsey's aesthetic as similar as possible to Sky: her hair, clothes, music videos, etc... At least during the first EP and album era of Halsey. 

Then Sky started to call Halsey a copycat, then Halsey called her out. 

Then Halsey got her own aesthetic and Sky kept her same one even though many other musicians have tried to copy her (Soko, Hatchie, Nasty Cherry vocalist...) 

But yeah, Capitol is the real villain in the whole Sky vs Halsey feud

i have to disagree about Halsey’s hair and stuff. i don’t see it… i mean she had teal hair and shit. i do agree with you about Nasty Cherry though, that was pretty blatant.

damn ma i want blood is terrible no wonder she was having trouble releasing this shite.

anyway last time i commented on her instagram about new music the #freeskyferreira police flooded my mentions..

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

10 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

damn ma i want blood is terrible no wonder she was having trouble releasing this shite.

anyway last time i commented on her instagram about new music the #freeskyferreira police flooded my mentions..

The whole #freeskyferreira thing is so dumb. 

She wants to have a Britney moment so badly. 

Britney was not a lazy liar. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

waking up to 5 new pages, 12 notifications and the same few girls attacking me for no reason while everyone is fighting letterblue. opportunistic & obsessed bitches keep staying in my mentions...

brigitte-nielsen.gif

let me see this shit one more time and you won't have a thread to be shady to 111 i promise you that. :bye:

i’m still mad as fuck that my car got totaled years ago and my Night Time, My Time: B Sides: Part I CD (which i woke up early to go get from Best Buy when it was released) got destroyed. i mean really what the hell? it’s just my luck really, earlier that fall someone had robbed my roommates and i’s apartment and stole my translucent green NTMT vinyl. i think someone was praying on my downfall this whole time, weird!

anyways good morning everyone, i hope we all have lovely days!

tisha-campbell-steelhere.gif

side-note: it’s not an essay, it’s a paragraph. it’s not that hard when you actually have something to say. :teehee:

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

People defending Sky like authorities didn’t find human remains and evidence of cannibalism in her LA home that got foreclosed in 2016

We can't blame her, she didn't have any money to buy food, a girl need to do what she needs to do to survive

5 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Mom is pissed. 

zzzzxprised-or-concerned.jpg

Idk tonia lowkey right tbh, Halsey and capitol putting out a PR strategy that was basically the whole sky ferreira narrative, it looked like they were just laughing hard at her face

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

5 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Mom is pissed. 

zzzzxprised-or-concerned.jpg

never read so much delusional shit all at once in my life :whoopi: jk i have but it's usually a teen gay on twitter, tonya making a fool of herself on the internet at her grown age :crossed: i can't believe after 10 years sky is still dreaming about big budget and promotion from capitol poor girl can't take a hint 

3 hours ago, 111 said:

waking up to 5 new pages, 12 notifications and the same few girls attacking me for no reason while everyone is fighting letterblue. opportunistic & obsessed bitches keep staying in my mentions...

brigitte-nielsen.gif

let me see this shit one more time and you won't have a thread to be shady to 111 i promise you that. :bye:

Ellen said no more drama so watch it ms. 111 not even you are invincible to the WP

13 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Ellen said no more drama so watch it ms. 111 not even you are invincible to the WP

my last wp is from 2020 and the mod who gave me that ended up fucking up the entire forum... i don't think they got to do much moderation after that :ma:

3 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

We went over this before but he doesn't get any WPs because he's friends with Elle and some of the other mods, he even bragged about it a few times.

#EndAssKissing2022

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕