TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, stwzrd said:

Surprisingly Morrissey is also having issues with Capitol about release of his new album. 

More recent article says that he “has disassociated himself with Capitol Records (Los Angeles), who control the hidden album”.

Capitol what on Earth are you doing to those ?signed? under you :air:

i don't really expect much from this girl so i won't get my hopes up for anything new, but i'll always tune in for a cute leak when one comes out and i must say.. descending is very good! y'all were being haters but i love this song even more now that i can listen to it without the tags.. thank you melanie martinez discord server

additionally, in the live performances she recently has done you can just tell that her passion isn't there anymore and i can't help but pity her. she does seem like an anxious mess and i hope people will stop feeding her with #freeskyferreira bullshit and just let her live her life. like its apparent that she doesn't want to put out her music anymore and those people need to move on. best believe that i signed that petition when i first saw it but now its getting ridiculous. :teehee:

Edited by jinsouldilf

The funniest part is that she sounded better than even when she was doing karaoke with her family on Christmas, like real real good, she was hitting the notes 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

So. hm.

The message that i am SENDING 

is about me!

And you? you are descending.

Capitol + Her are a Match Made in Hell. It's all fucked up. At this point with the leaks she'll just end up scrapping everything (in a "ok I give up lol bye forever"). 

Like yes she's annoying and we can't stand her for not releasing a sophomore album or even a god damn EP like.....but I am living for Descending and it's making me stan all over again like we love a shelved underground queen of angsty pop music ugh yes miss ferreira !!!!! withhold all material and make us SUFFER 

1 hour ago, stwzrd said:

Unconfirmed lineup but who knows. She’s listed for Saturday.

7-ACA0-A00-9665-489-D-94-B5-76486-AAE5-C

wheres melanie wasnt she gonna be a performer

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

56 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She commented today. Click on image to enlarge:

zzzzh3.jpg

If this was posted already, sorry. :wub:

The label are not going to hold her hand, Sky is a minor artist in 2023. Even in 2013 she wasn’t fucking… Billie Eilish exactly in terms of popularity.  ‘Doing things for free’  so many artists have created music videos and art from nothing without a big budget or team of creative directors. She should have just done her best and put the music out, instead she’s been a lazy brat for 10 years and squandered her career and any potential success.  Does she think that some of the  big artists around today got exactly what they wanted when they first came out?  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance