TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Descending is so Impossible Princess coded...

If she's not going to use it maybe she should sell it to Kylie :true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Not the person in her comments saying they have 6 months to live with their dying wish to hear the album💀

Well dear im sure you’d be disappointed either way.

That’s why sky leaked descending…to play as they are lowered down. So nice and selfless of her!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, imStiflersMom said:

how do u know that for sure? who says that sky at this point all that she asks is release the damn album and call it a day on her label. 

ps. im also not going against ur argument guys, i just wanna have some sense of hope that Sky has common sense on this. 

her actions speak for herself.

if she really wanted the album out and call it a day, it would’ve been already released. with or without promo. instead, she wants everything planned and big budgets too. i’m not saying she’s wrong for wanting support from the label, but if they don’t wanna give you the budget & you actually want the music to be out, you can always find a way.

but she won’t accept anything else if it’s not the best, she literally said so in her last drama under her instagram posts. and that’s why the album isn’t out. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

her actions speak for herself.

if she really wanted the album out and call it a day, it would’ve been already released. with or without promo. instead, she wants everything planned and big budgets too. i’m not saying she’s wrong for wanting support from the label, but if they don’t wanna give you the budget & you actually want the music to be out, you can always find a way.

but she won’t accept anything else if it’s not the best, she literally said so in her last drama under her instagram posts. and that’s why the album isn’t out. 

Exactly and that’s why she’s so cryptic and vague about her situation because when she is transparent you will see she is sabotaging herself and being a spoiled brat. 

Reminds me of when Gaga had to fund the ArtRave show out of pocket d/t the label not believing in the project and not wanting to invest in that. She just came off selling millions of copies with BTW mind you. Sky is lazy and entitled and that’s why there’s nothing out. Period point blank. Someone should steal her laptops and cameras next time instead. :popcorn:

15 minutes ago, Neon Mausoleum said:

I never really got into Sky. I don't know much about her and I have only listened to Everything is Embarrassing. What are her top 5 songs?

She doesn’t have that much released material. Just listen to Ghost EP and NTMT. 

I don’t care for pre-Ghost recordings like As If and all those pop numbers she did, but maybe give them a listen if that’s your cup of tea :) There’s a masterpost to her unreleased work somewhere on this board