TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

even what she is saying is true (I don't believe it) she never made a proper explanation and TRANSPARENT on the whole subject. If she hadn't been so empty and wide from the beginning, it would have already reached a huge buzz and who knows, maybe she would be free by now.

she says she has never been vague in these 10 years but what we still see today is the complete opposite, if even "YOUR FANS" don't believe what you say, do me the favor of reviewing every publication and story of yours, because someone is wrong and it's not them.

make a video explaining yourself and apologizing for the lack of communication and responsibility towards your fans and give the context of all this shit, after 10 years you have nothing left to lose girl, wake up!

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

Music you could be listening to instead of sky ferreira:

Deftones

Tamaryn

Hatchie

Cocteau Twins

Hole/Courtney Love

Garbage/Shirley Manson

No Doubt/Gwen Stefani

Metric

Paramore

Jack Off Jill/Scarling.

The Birthday Massacre

Siouxsie and the Banshees

nicole dollanganger and ethel cain too

1 minute ago, nikkilane77 said:

One.

Coco Morier - No Pressure

Charli XCX - Black Roses

Janet Jackson - If

Princess Superstar - My Machine

Crystal Castles - Good Time

Waiting for the little gift we always get when she have a meltdown on insta

:hottie:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

Coco Morier - No Pressure

Charli XCX - Black Roses

Janet Jackson - If

Princess Superstar - My Machine

Crystal Castles - Good Time

Putting 'If' there is kinda unfair bc is just the best pop song ever

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

27 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Another comment: 

vnO25kI.jpg

okay imo this really isn’t that hard to understand from capitol’s perspective and by “it’s about songs” surely they were talking about singles. imo Descending is a good single choice but also i kind of understand why it might not be that way from a major label exec pov. not to bring up halsey in here and start that discourse, but she’s the first example i can think of 🪦 halsey plays the major label game very well… she gives them good singles, even if they’re not necessarily good songs (like So Good and Closer), and in return they let her put out the albums she wants like IICHLIWP. sky just has to play the game, make a couple stand alone pop singles and get it over with. i think Capitol would be more excited and willing to promote something like that too possibly? idk :(

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Change.org petitions are only meant to be funny

Like one that was made a couple years ago asking to arrest Anitta, but unlike sky's one, it got a lot of signatures lol:xgiggle:

Omg hahaha 

Serously, this whole freeskyferreira thing is absurd. 

I can bet that if she's indie she would take as long as now to release stuff and now blaming not having a label to fund her. There's always someone else to blame but her. 

1 hour ago, xenomorphqueer said:

I don't think so, but since these fans are so quick to refer to the Free Fiona Apple thing from around 2006, they should know people actually showed up IRL in front of the label's HQ to protest

Or at least I hope I'm remembering this right because I'd be embarrassed

Well yeah, I don't see any of those freeskyferreira guys doing something that will actually help. They are just wasting time. 

The only thing that could benefit Sky is if she hires a good lawyer. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

okay imo this really isn’t that hard to understand from capitol’s perspective and by “it’s about songs” surely they were talking about singles. imo Descending is a good single choice but also i kind of understand why it might not be that way from a major label exec pov. not to bring up halsey in here and start that discourse, but she’s the first example i can think of 🪦 halsey plays the major label game very well… she gives them good singles, even if they’re not necessarily good songs (like So Good and Closer), and in return they let her put out the albums she wants like IICHLIWP. sky just has to play the game, make a couple stand alone pop singles and get it over with

if Descending isn’t a good single choice, then what the fuck is Downhill Lullaby?

I think she’s just a liar and the album literally doesn’t exist. She said it herself, they said no until she turned in an ALBUM.

7 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

tell me your favorite sky song and i'll recommend you 5 better songs by artists that actually have work ethic

finders keepers

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7