TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Can someone check if that last thing on dbr33 (descending final) is real? I'm using an old asssss android that can't even play wav files

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952aeypx8c3wnrzg3nvw

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Can someone check if that last thing on dbr33 (descending final) is real? I'm using an old asssss android that can't even play wav files

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952aeypx8c3wnrzg3nvw

Yep, that’s the final.  Just potato quality lol

5 hours ago, 111 said:

i struggled a lot with innocent kind, i can not even bother with all my careers die lyrics :rip: it's a more ballad-y, hazy tune so her vocals are significant for the delivery but she is a fucking horrible singer. she gets lucky when they drown her out on fuzzy guitars and drums on other songs but on all my cards decline..... they comped all her vocal takes to get somewhat of a rough vocal demo and i imagine that's how they do all of her songs. one take girlies like lana get behind a mic and deliver immaculate performances. sky? i imagine the 30 minute studio appointments she gets twice a year go towards recording her as much as they can so they have like enough takes to comp a decent take together. it's a miracle to try and understand anything she is singing because every word is stitched from like a different take. and she is saying a lot of NOTHING. her terrible signing followed by a lousy underpaid comp job to fix her vocals resulting in messy grammatical errors, inconsistencies, switching pronouns and tenses randomly - any one of her lines or words could mean anything, SKYPOP! 

Honestly I don't even care about those things, but it's because english is only my 2° language and I don't use it on a daily basis 

I kinda like the rest, I feel like sky does a type of music oddly specifical to me, 80s/90s sounds, an almost good voice and that noisy pseudo shoegaze-y production, it's almost like music for people that can't care enough bout anything 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

5 hours ago, 111 said:

i struggled a lot with innocent kind, i can not even bother with all my careers die lyrics :rip: it's a more ballad-y, hazy tune so her vocals are significant for the delivery but she is a fucking horrible singer. she gets lucky when they drown her out on fuzzy guitars and drums on other songs but on all my cards decline..... they comped all her vocal takes to get somewhat of a rough vocal demo and i imagine that's how they do all of her songs. one take girlies like lana get behind a mic and deliver immaculate performances. sky? i imagine the 30 minute studio appointments she gets twice a year go towards recording her as much as they can so they have like enough takes to comp a decent take together. it's a miracle to try and understand anything she is singing because every word is stitched from like a different take. and she is saying a lot of NOTHING. her terrible signing followed by a lousy underpaid comp job to fix her vocals resulting in messy grammatical errors, inconsistencies, switching pronouns and tenses randomly - any one of her lines or words could mean anything, SKYPOP! 

You spew all this shit but still seek her unleaked ijbol :hellno:

Another week without Pretty Dull. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

You spew all this shit but still seek her unleaked ijbol :hellno:

seek? it finds me cause i'm a legend :hooker: i only sought out her best song GODSENDING

This is what's spreading right now:

• All My Lovers Die
  • Descending (later version)
  • Downhill Lullaby (2022 mix) [sounds nearly identical to the released]
  • Innocent Kind

AMLD and Innocent Kind aren't finished versions, the former is 2018 and latter is 2020. They still sound good though IMO— that's coming from someone who enjoys most Sky songs, but I think the other fans on here will like them too! 

I would honestly recommend you all to just wait it out instead of giving attention to people on here/other sites flaunting these for attention or trying to sell them (???)

The songs are actually circulating, pretty heavily at that, and will surface soon enough. 

#MASOCHISM … a word still so relevant for our fanbase.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Guardian stuff. There's more demos, but I didn't wanna mention it since the best version already leaked, so not too interesting tbh

I also saw 111 posted a lyric to Amplified (a Cry Baby era song). I know several people with that but I wasn't sure whether to mention it in my post, since the file most of them got last year was trimmed and in really terrible quality :toofloppy:

Speaking of Guardian..... I randomly found this screenshot yesterday while scrolling through my gallery and it made me sad 

YJdSky7_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕