TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

and it's crazy cause the photoshop ai can give us new full pictures in 5 seconds lol

these pics were both cropped

74hMou5.jpg

e3i66NL.jpg

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Since we got nothing else to talk about - I hope that when/if Masochism comes out it will have a color theme like NTMT did.

I really love that deep dark green and it sets an amazing tone for the whole album and that era. Also the simplicity of the artwork - less is more and I hope Masochism visuals can live up

im kind of on the fence of the tour merch designs but I can forgive it since there’s definitely no visual direction/photoshoot for the album yet

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

Since we got nothing else to talk about - I hope that when/if Masochism comes out it will have a color theme like NTMT did.

I really love that deep dark green and it sets an amazing tone for the whole album and that era. Also the simplicity of the artwork - less is more and I hope Masochism visuals can live up

im kind of on the fence of the tour merch designs but I can forgive it since there’s definitely no visual direction/photoshoot for the album yet

We want a gatefold vinyl! 

We want inserts and production notes!

We want the personal tears of Sky in a vial!

:magikarp:

5 hours ago, Nightmare said:

and it's crazy cause the photoshop ai can give us new full pictures in 5 seconds lol

these pics were both cropped

74hMou5.jpg

e3i66NL.jpg

Can you do this with Lana images and post them somewhere, maybe in the AI thread? Thanks! 

On 7/12/2023 at 8:41 PM, xcxc said:

Also, does someone has the original/textless photo used here? 

mbid-46f63e3e-194a-4b6d-acd1-acd6a1ead13

I definitely had the full/uncropped version of this photo… it was online too, I just tried looking but can't find it anywhere :( 

One of my favourite shoots though <3 the entire One music video is so beautiful 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

45 minutes ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

I think I'm the only person who thinks that masochism is blue 

The alleged Don’t Forget video has very blue vibes. But will we ever see it? Probably not because it was lost in a fire on Sandy Kim’s hard drive and it’s not a Christmas song or whatever 

at this point, Masochism isnt even real anymore. The way i heard about this album title first time when I was in 7th grade, and now im 22 :smokes3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

even tho im very happy Sky is finally waking up and making things right, as much as shit capitol is... u cannot deny that when you're in a sticky situation with your label, for them to invest 500K on a music video for you and scrap it? ... i wouldnt be surprised if capitol would never ever release anything again. Gurl we wouldnt even care if the music video was just a photo with cringe glitter.

i truly believe we will only listen to masochism once shes out or when it leaks fully   :awkney:

3 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Why do I get the feeling this twitter account is the one trying to start this “rumor”

bestie this is so fake please.

leak do me and pretty dull we're too old for this.

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

7 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

ok can yall do that but with the PLAYBOY PHOTOSHOOT please?

which picture?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever