TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, KEEPIT said:

is anyone else in love with her cry baby/debut era? Now don’t get me wrong, I think she showed a LOT of artistic growth over the years with the Ghost EP, NTMT, and her more “recent” unreleased tracks that have surfaced... but something about those early 2010’s electro pop songs just do it for me :bebe: some of them are a bit faceless, but bop! :bop:

I also have a soft spot for those early Wild at Heart songs she teased back in the day... the songs were edgy but still really fun. I love the bass lines on Gloves & Cecil Diamonds

Me too, sure a lot of these tracks sound dated af or are mediocre like Shiny Toy but it's 2010 teen electropop perfection... we were robbed of Bloodshy & Avant tracks and so much more :defeated:and the worst is that her stuff rarely leaks, and Cry Baby tracks are even rarer to leak :angie:

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

23 hours ago, savemekatebush said:

I need more Masochism leaks. I need them. OMG. I need. So close to having a full album...just a couple more..UGH

maybe there's nothing left to leak :aubrey:

she needs to release a half ass masochism atp with rancid girl! idgaf if its from like 2012 its a classic

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

sky ferreira stuff is RISKY to search.. "night time my time uncensored cover art" and "sky ferreira swim suit" (for masochism cover) is what my fbi agent just witnessed me search up

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

she needs to release a half ass masochism atp with rancid girl! idgaf if its from like 2012 its a classic

Honestly though.

If she's got 3 or 4 tracks that are "done", or are close to done, just release a 3-track EP girl. TikTokification of music even gives you an "out" to skip writing a bridge (and sometimes even a pre-chorus!) nowadays. You just need two solid verses, and a decent hook/chorus, and that's it. It *cannot* be that hard, especially given what's leaked out over the last few years. Some of what we've heard of Masochism so far, to me, sounds good enough to put out. I would think the fans that aren't in on the leak culture or people who remember her from NTMT would go "Oh, Sky? She's back? Wow!" and would give it SOME kind of attention.

Like....don't let perfect be the enemy of "good" in this case. If something is 80-90% of the way there, that's better than 100% of the fuck-nothing fans have gotten in the last 10 years.

At this point I would think, if she ever wants to TRULY be SERIOUS about her music career - she needs to approach it like a new artist again. It needs to be a few small singles or a one-off little EP, it needs to be building back "brand loyalty" and interest, it needs to be getting a vocal coach and getting serious about her voice.

Sadly though, I really DON'T think she has any of that in her. Like I DON'T think she's serious about it. I think she truly got swept up in Tumblr's "It-Girl"ism era and NTMT was an aberration, and once that attention and momentum from people around her faded, she just doesn't have the shit in her to do it on her own.

She's like a musical tumbleweed who got blown around and now that the wind's gone she's left trying to figure out what her purpose is.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

do we think sky got lip filler semi recently? maybe late last year? her natural lips were perfect and she’s still gorgeous obv it’s just an observation since we don’t have much else to talk about here lol

idgaf bout masochism give us ntmt 10yrs vinyl cd and cassette

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

wait..

downhill lullaby - march 27th 2019

don't forget - may 25th 2022

descending - april 23rd 2025

MASOCHISM 2028 EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

do we have any of the myspace songs talked about here?? i assume wish i stayed and femme fatale were two of those

and i don't seem to mind

this is the masochism tracklist i use (i’m sooo bored today and obsessed with sky again)

1. Don’t Forget

2. Innocent Kind

3. Descending

4. Guardian

5. All My Lovers Die

6. Legends

7. The Woods

8. Pray For Rain

9. Voices Carry

10. Downhill Lullaby

ill definitely add masochism (hold my tongue) and down in flames when those hopefully leak

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Slow news day for Dailymail I see…

These tweets resurface every three months and I always see people act shocked by them! I don't expect random people to know the Sky Ferreira/Katy Perry lore, but it takes bare minimum research to find out they were friends and labelmates joking around lmao

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

this is the masochism tracklist i use (i’m sooo bored today and obsessed with sky again)

1. Don’t Forget

2. Innocent Kind

3. Descending

4. Guardian

5. All My Lovers Die

6. Legends

7. The Woods

8. Pray For Rain

9. Voices Carry

10. Downhill Lullaby

ill definitely add masochism (hold my tongue) and down in flames when those hopefully leak

oh whoa this is interesting, way different from mine! Although we share some songs runs like Descending - Guardian and All My Lovers Die - Legends so yay!

This is what I use:

1. Downhill Lullaby
  2. Don't Forget
  3. The Woods
  4. Finders Keepers
  5. Descending
  6. Guardian
  7. Pray for Rain
  8. All My Lovers Die
  9. Legends
  10. Always Ready to Lose You
  11. All to Myself
  12. Innocent Kind
  13. Voices Carry Target bonus track

Unless final versions of Always Ready to Lose You or All to Myself leak, I'd replace them with any other potential leak like Pretty Dull, Masochism or Down in Flames.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

ONLY EVER IN DREAMS I WRAP MY ARMS AROUND YOUUUU AND STANDING IN THE WATER WITH MEE

I CAN TELL YOU WHAT I WANNA TELL YOUUUU

I HOPE ITS NOT JUST A BAD DREAM 

I HOPE ITS NOT JUST A SAD DREAMMMM….

6e3yv8.png

(in another better universe im imaging myself listening to the Ghost EP on vinyl)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif