TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 4/1/2024 at 5:22 AM, Party Favor said:

how about you put a pin in this dumbass idea, make yourself a single copy, pretend you got the limited 1 'official' vinyl, and call it a day xx

Nah, don't think I will but "thanks" for the unsolicited "advice" "xx"

Like I know we hate her but Boys to You’re Not The One is literally skip-less grunge pop excellence, and the later tracks are just as good especially Love In Stereo & title track.

She was THAT girl. It’s a shame and a FAILURE with the talent management team that allowed this girl fall into a hole

13 hours ago, badthingtwice said:

last night's show was incredible, even tho she was like 40 minutes late and cut a bunch of songs from last tour's set

the way i showed up like an hour after doors and was basically front row :flutter:

https://twitter.com/cevvaan/status/1775125088741855711

Tyssssm for posting this, I'm going to her show in June and I was CONVINCED I'd wasted my money for a show that wouldn't happen or would be bad but this genuinely fulfils all my hopes 🥹🥹 did she do voices carry despite cutting songs? 

On 3/31/2024 at 11:16 PM, feelingxcx said:

Yes, I'm aware. But that's exactly what I was trying to do. Make it an official "mass produced" release to sell 🙃

Companies in general aren't going to let their products go out through third parties very often, if at all. They can't trust the QC and don't want any mishaps reflecting back on their brand, in addition to numerous other legal entanglements that such an endeavor would incur. Things like exclusivity agreements with distributors in various countries, shipping agreements, packaging materials, etc. 

There's a whole ass WORLD under the surface that exists around that stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Kind of still in disbelief that she finally dropped Don’t Forget and made everything seem like the album’s actually happening, JUST for nothing to actually happen.

2 hours ago, Time said:

Kind of still in disbelief that she finally dropped Don’t Forget and made everything seem like the album’s actually happening, JUST for nothing to actually happen.

I think it's pretty clear the label released that single just to calm down fans. She is out of there at this time being so obviously some shit happened.

I don't even care for a Masochism release much anymore, we have a good portion of the songs in their *latest* versions that she’s been teasing over the years/playing at her shows. And I say latest because she’s using tracks that had export dates from years ago that still sound unfinished for her live shows to this day.. Obviously not including the old titles dating back to like 2015 but those were long scrapped I'm afraid. Still waiting for Down In Flames and a few other ones, though.:hooker:

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

4 hours ago, blameitonme said:

the way ntmt 10 year anniversary came and went :xgiggle: i remember when it was years away 

Since you've brought that up... you know, I've noticed that she seemed frustrated (as she should, because the Ferraris so are...), you can see it through her previous NTMT Anniversaries posts on Instagram, last year she didn't say a word. So her upcoming concert to celebrate it, it's really something... 

Also can we talk about the fact that she being late to her shows even though she is cleary at the venue?! 

Even though there were *sigh* difficulties***, she needs to improve... but from what I've seen on her latest 2 concerts, she sounded so great, Sky Ferreira you ought to know that people are still rooting for you and making sacrifices to show their love, support through these shows. 

The fact that she could easily get our money from these Masochism tees on her website... Also, I don't expect Masochism, but I'd love to get anything from Sky because unfortunately I love her.

:trisha:

I kind of have ignored her social media presence and "announcements" for my own sanity (see: teasing one album for over a decade) but I just revisited the NTMT b-sides and they're still fresh.... I'm On Top is so hot

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, caughtuboy said:

I kind of have ignored her social media presence and "announcements" for my own sanity (see: teasing one album for over a decade) but I just revisited the NTMT b-sides and they're still fresh.... I'm On Top is so hot

You mean B-sides part 1. Yet another thing unfinished. But those 3 songs really are so good.

I'll take any chance to mention Shirley Manson, and she really killed it with writing Red Lips and I'm on Top. I'm on Top also gives that weird groovy vibe Garbage sometimes does.

18 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

When I dream I walk away :hottie: when I'm awake I'm afraid :godlaugh2: to say no :trisha:

This song should’ve been on NTMT instead of Kristine. Sorry, not sorry