TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

37 minutes ago, letterblue said:

this picture is actually quite nasty to even look at :biblio: baby girl, outfit is horrendous, styling is trash, and newsflash hickeys are not cute or cool. it’s probably the makeup but she looks high as fuck or strung out on SOMETHING….:toofunny: 

Dead at the "quite nasty" :hillary:! I agree the makeup made her look sickly, she already has a gaunt look, I'm guessing the stylists or makeup artists wanted to add to that for the rocker look, but it gives off tired or sickly vibes. The outfit was cool for me. I have to wonder....if its Thriller inspired as an obvious homage to Michael :um2:.

26 minutes ago, drewby said:

Isn't Descending the only fully finished song she has left? kii. If it got released she'd actually have to make and finish the album!

old ass guardian says hi.. but yeah if we got a third single it would still be a long time before a hypothetical album just based off the songs shes teased

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

The thing is if the label want a semi commercial pop lead-The woods is right there lmao-it could of smashed(by her standards) in 2020.

Your avi :hdu:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

am I the only one who doesn't like "The Woods" title? I mean it is what it is but I've always visioned it as Love Street but based on the lyrics it's impossible so

but I'd love a reworked version of the woods (cause it seems a little bit raw) and I've always pictured the music video as smth similar as I Blame Myself

2 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

am I the only one who doesn't like "The Woods" title? I mean it is what it is but I've always visioned it as Love Street but based on the lyrics it's impossible so

but I'd love a reworked version of the woods (cause it seems a little bit raw) and I've always pictured the music video as smth similar as I Blame Myself

yeah I think The Woods is a horrible title

7 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

and its confusing because of the other song that she features on, also called "the woods"

13 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

i swear someone had a file of this song that actually had Love Street as the name. that title fits it wayyy better tbh

either way its kinda her best song... like she ate down....

6 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Yes.

Let's rename it to Vitriol Kisses mwah or ask Sky or the producer, what's the song's title and we won't accept "The Woods"

:party:

we dont know the producer though </3 

I was gonna write some nasty things, but I think we all know what is up with this girl at this point. :lmao:

It's been almost a decade and she is not ready to move on (and I guess we are not ready to move on either, it's the Sky Ferreira trap).

"The Woods" was the original instrumental/beat name that got written on top of, which is why it's called that. I wish it wasn't though since she has 2 songs with the same name now…

Just now, DownhillLullaby said:

If I'm not wrong, suposedly it's Rahki

Yep!