TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

15 minutes ago, 111 said:

skyfupdates sent me that exact snippet like 2 years ago too lol i love you girl but stop trying to create hype out of nothing 

prove it then

otherwise i’m calling ur bluff

46 minutes ago, 111 said:

skyfupdates sent me that exact snippet like 2 years ago too lol i love you girl but stop trying to create hype out of nothing 

I believe you, I'm sure 2 years ago the song was more than ready and finished. 

After all, she was "supposed" to release Masochism in 2020 but the pandemic happened. 

3 hours ago, Voignamir said:

"masochism" :ma:

"My Masochism could mean anything"

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

32 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

prove it then

otherwise i’m calling ur bluff

well i think it was more like last year but please i aint lied once and i am not gonna start doing it over sky ferreira ffs :rip: that snippet is NAWT new 

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

well i think it was more like last year but please i aint lied once and i am not gonna start doing it over sky ferreira ffs :rip: that snippet is NAWT new 

this. it is not. just a demo and it can be leaked at any time. 

2 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

this. it is not. just a demo and it can be leaked at any time. 

somebody speaking sense and fax around here :nails: give it up delishious she is not coming

33 minutes ago, 111 said:

that still proved nothing like YASS lemme just take this random persons word for it😭😭 

I think she's really coming this month, but, IF nothing happens we can already expect her to take a 3 months long social media break, bc she knows people will brutally drag her in the comments

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

15 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

I think she's really coming this month, but, IF nothing happens we can already expect her to take a 3 months long social media break, bc she knows people will brutally drag her in the comments

the thing is.. she herself said/promised nothing about it and it’s actually her mother’s fault that gave us clown make up for this march (non) release. 

7 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

the thing is.. she herself said/promised nothing about it and it’s actually her mother’s fault that gave us clown make up for this march (non) release. 

Nothing except that folklorical quote about the lion and the sheep, she knew what she was doing there 😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

giphy.gif

20 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

(we are losing, gurls) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Nothing except that folklorical quote about the lion and the sheep, she knew what she was doing there 😭

100% she needs to take responsibility for misleading her fans AGAIN if this appears to be false. She knew what she was doing, that quote alludes to March and the fact her mom (wrongly) said the album is coming in March to me shows something's definitely supposed to happen whether it be a single or announcement. 

12 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Social media break from doing what she's not even active!