TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Yeah I def don’t see her as a musical artist anymore. I don’t care that the single’s coming soon it probs will be another downhill lullaby type situation. Until she has an entire second album out she’s just a d-list celebrity who did a musical project almost a decade ago

Yeah I agree, for now let's just pretend she's Heidi Montag but good

Or that she's just new wave Goldilox/Goldie Boutilier

Also is so funny how models be like "Hey, here's some of the coolest pop music ever that I did. Did you like it? REALLY THAT MUCH?? Well... I'll never be doing music again lol xo"

Like, Grace Jones is +15 without new music, and Sky and Goldie just fade away in the atmosphere😭 Just hoping Rina Sawayama will not do the same with us

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I really did not want to do this but did anyone see Jacob Elordi’s Instastory yesterday? He posted a photo of a pink lego (dice? The story expired and I cant remember) with the words “don’t forget”.

They follow each other so maybe it’s Sky related. But probably fat chance and I shouldnt get my hopes up lol. 

8 minutes ago, mintconfetti said:

I really did not want to do this but did anyone see Jacob Elordi’s Instastory yesterday? He posted a photo of a pink lego (dice? The story expired and I cant remember) with the words “don’t forget”.

They follow each other so maybe it’s Sky related. But probably fat chance and I shouldnt get my hopes up lol. 

euphoria mv with the whole cast + nate’s dad is coming!!!!

21 minutes ago, mintconfetti said:

THEY'RE DATING OMGGGG:oprah4:

Nah, but they would be quite a cute couple fr

54 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

How dare you?

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

Sorry, I'll Do It and Superficial are THEE BOPS

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

18 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

The success part pretty much confirms what I said before. Her label and management did everything in their power to make sure she'd get a few hits. They changed her music, her style numerous times until something would stick. Sadly nothing about her is truly authentic.

Her first video was a straight up copy of Night Time, My Time. New Americana was a carbon copy of National Anthem for gen Z. When all of that didn’t stick, they made her a sellout and even went against her wishes of making more punk-oriented music.

Unlike Halsey, Lana and Sky didn’t oblige to the wishes of their labels. Lana also has Ben and Ed who stick up a lot for her. Things really started to change for Lana when they didn’t let her release Cola as a single and when they almost didn’t let her release West Coast as the lead for UV (they were pushing for Black Beauty). That’s when she really stopped giving a fuck and when they stopped investing into her in terms of promo etc.

we really dont give a fuck

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Furor Poeticus said:

So I guess it's over...

Anyhow thanks Sky for giving me a brief rush of joy with the DF announcement

Yeah I think I'm drawing the line as well. I want her to succeed, but something always seems to go wrong for her. Should she release something this summer I will listen, but I don't want to set myself up for disappointment everyday by coming online and still seeing no news. 

so has she let you guys down yet then??

i think ive seen this film before

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

THERE'S A NEW SNIPPET ON DB-WORD CALLED BREATH OF LIFE THAT I'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE OMGGG

It's good, but kinda boring tho

20 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

THERE'S A NEW SNIPPET ON DB-WORD CALLED BREATH OF LIFE THAT I'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE OMGGG

It doesn't sound like a Sky Ferreira song tho. 

Spoiler

Thank god...

:tommy:

29 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

7 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

It doesn't sound like a Sky Ferreira song tho. 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank god...

:tommy:

i saw someone earlier on leaked.cx saying they were trading a sky song called breath of life it was recorded around the crybaby era.

they deleted the thread though.

it also had a second title kind of like a rock candy sweet/loved you then and now title but i forgot what the second title was