TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

At least she didn't show up looking like a clown. Remember Katy as a chandelier or a hamburger?

katy aint no clown :fabcat:

Aaaand she’s back to shitposting on Instagram lmao. Whenever I see that she has a new story, I get so excited and then it’s some dumb stuff again lol. 

Also screaming at the fact that she didn’t even post about the Met once. You’d think she’d share a photo of her outfit seeing as it was her first high-profile outing in years. 

I love you Sky, maybe for all the wrong reasons haha. 

12 minutes ago, moondrunk said:

Aaaand she’s back to shitposting on Instagram lmao. Whenever I see that she has a new story, I get so excited and then it’s some dumb stuff again lol. 

Also screaming at the fact that she didn’t even post about the Met once. You’d think she’d share a photo of her outfit seeing as it was her first high-profile outing in years. 

I love you Sky, maybe for all the wrong reasons haha. 

Public view Sky and social medias Sky are totally different women😭

Love her

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

10 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

her met appearance made me realize she's gotten older –  not in a bad or outdated way, she looks beautiful and mature, but I still think of her as someone in her early twenties 

i noticed it too like significantly noticed it BUT like you said - not in a bad way at all!! I actually think she looks better with a little bit of age on her face. She has a very mature, old-school-elegance type bone structure that was really shining in the Met pics. 

14417469274.gif

16 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

At least she didn't show up looking like a clown. Remember Katy as a chandelier or a hamburger?

Sky looks like a classic beauty. 

im sorry but katy is always on theme and showing out.. ALWAYS. Sky has been once now, and she wore a white slip gown. i mean come on… the point of the met is to do exactly what youre calling someone a “clown” for.

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

2 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

Met Gala 2019 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

38 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

2 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

Met Gala 2019 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

YEAH THE SPONGEBOB GIF TIME IS BACK :oprah4: I was more excited about it than about the album tbh :true: 

Also, who's the girl in your avi? She looks like she's doing some art I haven't listened yet and it worries me :ohno: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 hours ago, blameitonme said:

Jesus Christ I can't help but feel bad for her. Not a shade but she looks miserable af and lonely. Reminds me of that loner shy girl on prom. She could at least ask Britney Spears for a puffy sleeve dress to be a little more on theme. Let's be brutally honest, people are hating on top influencers going to met gala but Sky had  a moderately successful album almost 10 years ago. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 hours ago, sophiesmom said:

her met appearance made me realize she's gotten older –  not in a bad or outdated way, she looks beautiful and mature, but I still think of her as someone in her early twenties 

At first I thought she aged badly, but it was just bad lighting. She's gorgeous and unique. People pay thousands to have her bone structure and I don't see other changes to her face. She kinda looks a bit mentally tired on her recent photos while she looked more alive in her NTMT era. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 minutes ago, shady said:

At first I thought she aged badly, but it was just bad lighting. She's gorgeous and unique. People pay thousands to have her bone structure and I don't see other changes to her face. She kinda looks a bit mentally tired on her recent photos while she looked more alive in her NTMT era. 

that one photo of her in the carpet is so bad and she looks like she hasn’t slept in a week, but close up she looked so beautiful 

60pwNgT.jpg

30 minutes ago, shady said:

Jesus Christ I can't help but feel bad for her. Not a shade but she looks miserable af and lonely. Reminds me of that loner shy girl on prom. She could at least ask Britney Spears for a puffy sleeve dress to be a little more on theme. Let's be brutally honest, people are hating on top influencers going to met gala but Sky had  a moderately successful album almost 10 years ago. 

21 minutes ago, shady said:

????? girl what is this random essay who has time for this 

Saw this on Facebook lol:

"Sky Ferreira on her way home after spending all her money buying an invitation for the Met Gala"

279848927_412276304236517_63404785857014

Credits to Indietrónica:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=412276307569850&set=a.355251626605652

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Also, who's the girl in your avi? She looks like she's doing some art I haven't listened yet and it worries me :ohno: 

Her name is Hikaru Utada and she is doing some art you should check out. 

Oh boy, she's really vibing during that song. Here's the exact moment as my gif: 39:45

You can check her latest album "BAD Mode" on Spotify (the entire live session is to promote this 2022 album, the live versions are far superior thanks to the crazy live production and her superior vocals).

And here's the studio version of "Hotel Lobby" which is the song she's performing and vibing at in my avi. It was released as an album cut from her debut 2006's US/english album "EXODUS" as simply "Utada" (she make it easier for the western people to remember her name).

She later released a second and last US/english album "This Is the One" in 2009. Now she doesn't feel the need to separate her Japanese and English music. With her 2022 album "BAD Mode" (8th major japanese album) becoming her first bilingual album with some japanese songs mixed with some english songs.

Make sure to check out "BAD Mode" and "EXODUS" if you are into experimental pop songs with electronic beats. She's the main producer and composer of her songs from those two albums and all her discography ever since she was 14 years old. She's a musical genius.

TRIVIA:

• She's now part of the Charli-verse as A.G. Cook has co-produced two songs on this latest album: One Last Kiss and Kimi ni Muchuu. He also remixed one of the singles as a bonus track Face My Fears (A.G. Cook Remix).
  • Rina Sawayama stans for Hikki (as fans know Hikaru Utada) and has named her as one of her major inspirations. Hikki attended the Charli's Pop2 show in the UK where Rina opened the show. Here's a photo backstage!
  • She's well worldwide for being the singer behind every main Kingdom Hearts song from the videogames series. "BAD Mode" includes the song from Kingdom Hearts 3 "Face My Fears" in both english and japanese (plus the remix).
  • Other Kingdom Hearts songs are from KH1 "Simple and Clean" ("Hikari" in japanese), KH2 "Sanctuary" ("Passion" in japanese") and KH3 second song "Don't Think Twice" ("Chikai" in japanese).
  • The song that most of her western fans listen first was the remixed version of "Simple and Clean" titled "Simple and Clean (PLANITb Remix)" that appears in the intro for Kingdom Hearts 1.
  • She's also well known for doing the main song for each of the four "Rebuild of Evangelion" movies (2007-2020). You can listen to all the songs from the films in her "One Last Kiss" single/EP.

1 hour ago, shady said:

she's not 21 anymore, that's how the passage of time works. it honestly boils my blood when women are accused of "aging badly," like the girl isn't even 30 years old. everyone else on that carpet has spent tens of thousands of dollars getting blepharoplasties and rhinoplasties and endoscopic brow lifts and cheek implants and buccal fat removal to look undetectably perfect. the beauty standards for celebrities and women in general have changed drastically over the past decade and i feel quite confident that sky has gotten little if any work done. she looked more tired than other people at the event because she's not pumped full of juvederm and xeomin. she was probably quite nervous, stress also ages you and she has been transparent about her health issues. sky won the genetic lottery and this is apparent from her stacked modelling portfolio, i think she looked beautiful and natural and more people should take after her as well as people like fiona apple and alicia silverstone who are aging gracefully. i'm not trying to hate on people who do get procedures done nor do i want to start that conversation but i think the take that she looks old or unhealthy is misogynistic. she's maturing in a very normal way

3 hours ago, shady said:

She has done more than her album tho. She's been active in modelling - recently in a Marc Jacobs campaign - has had film roles and is gearing up for a comeback that was trending on Twitter. I'm not surprised she was there. The Met isn't just for massive top stars. Other, lesser known celebrities go as well. Sky is still a name in the fashion industry (even has a Marc Jacobs eyeliner named after her) so I think she has some justification for being there. Compared to TikTokers she at least is an artist. 

7 minutes ago, moondrunk said:

She has done more than her album tho. She's been active in modelling - recently in a Marc Jacobs campaign - has had film roles

She did some CAMEOS and like 2 campaign in the last 5 years :toofloppy: that's not what I would call being active

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900