TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

16 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

this is lowkey better than the song itself, i wish it was the actual intro

It looks like the coolest old production company intro or an intro to a retro Netflix series. That intro made me having high standards more than I should've.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I haven't replayed it that much as I thought I would. 

I replayed DL way more in its first three days than DF.

I feel like DL has way more replay value with how intricate the production is. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

my ~controversial~ opinion but honestly… both Downhill Lullaby & Don’t Forget do not give me that buzz that i get from songs like 24 Hours, I blame myself, love in stereo, etc.. i wouldn’t call them bad songs, but they’re both lacking melodically for me. Neither song is a good single choice imo, they both sound like deep cuts that i’d have appreciated more if my first exposure was within the full album.  

14417469274.gif

I agree, I like the production of this new song  quite a bit but both the delivery of the vocals and songwriting aren't doing much for me, at least for now.

Glad she's still putting out music though.

Guardian, I Pray for Rain and Descending should all be singles imo. I wanna believe in the end Guardian and IPFR will be included, I refuse to believe they were scrapped.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I Pray for Rain and Descending are the obvious big single choices. 

She just fucked up. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I understand that she wants to do a great, fresh and consistent record, but scrapping  Guardian and I Pray For Rain would be such a dumb move

Don't Forget is really good, I only wish it was more explosive and a little bit faster just like in the first snippets, but I still think it was a solid choice, specially because that showed that Sky is trying her best to keep with her original plans, she hinted DF as the next single even before DL being released

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Yes I really hope that Guardian, IPFR and Descending all receive proper releases, but if she had chosen any of those instead of DF, then we would all be bitching that she just released something that we have already heard. I respect that she gave us something where we could be surprised because we hadn’t heard it. Descending should def be next tho I pray 

i pray for rain is a beautiful song but honestly, i feel like it would’ve done the same numbers as don’t forget. now guardian or legends would’ve been the obvious single choices, they’re just sky excellence.

Why do y'all want her to release leaked songs as singles instead of unheard ones? :headache: 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕