Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Lol. It was a nightmare during COCC. So many different variants coming from multiple outlets. I had to make a spreadsheet just to keep track.

I only decided to collect every variant about a month ago, so I've had to go back and get the COCC and NFR variants.... (I was lucky that I had the Blue NFR, and Grey and Transparent), but I stupidly ordered a heap of stuff 2-3 weeks ago (like a heap of cassettes, Vinyls and CDs + signed CDs) thinking that BB was ages away..... RIP

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

20 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

I only decided to collect every variant about a month ago, so I've had to go back and get the COCC and NFR variants.... (I was lucky that I had the Blue NFR, and Grey and Transparent), but I stupidly ordered a heap of stuff 2-3 weeks ago (like a heap of cassettes, Vinyls and CDs + signed CDs) thinking that BB was ages away..... RIP

I wish you all the luck. I've been collecting them since UV. I had to go back and get all of them from the BTD era only. I'm only missing a couple of vinyl picture disc singles (7" National Anthem & the 12" of Blue Jeans). Both of which are $$$. The only other vinyl I'm missing is the heart shaped vinyl for LFL from UO. I could have bought it when it released, but I didn't... now it's a ridiculously over priced resale. Doubt I'll ever have that single in my collection ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Not all these "exclusives" being the same ones available on her official store ??‍♂️ Guess we're not getting as many different variants as COCC. That's probably a good thing because my bank account still hasn't recovered from the last era.

Not UO exclusive being that same yellow one??

Just now, venicebitx said:

It was the blue profile photo with the same yellow vinyl, i don’t know if they messed up because @lustforlife said the vinyl would be different so…

well it even reads in the description that it's yellow... oh dear

2 hours ago, alexbeygul said:

my dear people of EU, since I've lost hope for the Fnac to release the red (HMV/Targer/Indies) exclusive vinyl, I've made some kind of compilation of (independent) record stores who sell and ship all over the EU. Some of them are for more reasonable price, some of them not but anyway here it is:

1. Assai Records - £34.99
2. Vinyl Tap - £29.99
3. Horizons Music - £31.37
4. Drift Records - £29.99
5. What Records - £24.99 
6. Piccadilly Records - £30.99

I'm not putting delivery prices because they will very from country to country so you can always check all of them and chose the best option because most of these store are UK. I encourage you to search for this vinyl variant at your local record stores, since as we have already understood it is also an indies "exclusive". Anyway I hope it would be helpful. Go get them, girls!

Ill wait couple of days to Fnac cause UK is not from European Union anymore, im more scare for the taxes hahah

Hd7c-1.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

Not this album being called BLUE banisters and not getting one single BLUE VINYL

OMG you're so f'ing correct ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

3 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Not this album being called BLUE banisters and not getting one single BLUE VINYL

we've already gone through this... the man didnt come the following spring to paint homegal's banisters blue