Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

holding out hope for UO exclusive today....

anyways i did a lil researching and i think this is right, for chemtrails

JAN 11TH (preorder date)

webstore variants (clear, grey)

yellow indie exclusive

red hmv (retail exclusive)

amazon & assai too i think

JAN 12TH

red target (retail exclusive)

JAN 15TH (friday)

UO exclusive (green)

JAN 25th

walmart exclusive picture disc

JAN 27th

spotify exclusive picture disc

MAR 19TH (release date)

3rd picture disc

so ig we have time for more possible variants. won't hold out hope on fnac or an indie exclusive though :typewriter:

sUcVobB.png

I caved in too and ordered from horizonmusic.co.uk, i’m worried it’s gonna sold out:trisha:

in case fnac or any other page uploads the vinyl and has the cd i will cancel this order and get it somewhere else… but i find it strange fnac hasn’t upload it yet? To be fair, they uploaded the COTCC PD days later than the initial drop, but the alternative cover was already available so idk…

original.gif

Just now, CatchTheBreeze said:

Is there a way for German users to buy the Vinyl bundle of Blue Banisters? On the .com site it says "UK delivery only" and I can't find them anywhere else. The German Universal store hasn't BB listed at all!

The bundles are only available (for now i think) in the UK store, the other ones doesn’t have them yet! You can try looking in bravado or lana del rey french store :)

original.gif

Lol I just got so excited for nothing! I refreshed UO website and saw Lana’s products go from 10 to 11, thinking they added it but nope they just put NFR exclusive back up. Good for those of you who missed it! :)

HA i pity anyone who thinks the pink nfr is truly back up and running. it always goes up once a month for literally under a minute and then "sells out" and then everyone who orders it complains a month later that their order gets cancelled. seen it happen SO many times on the vinyl release subreddit. very messed up of UO to pull a stunt like that to us Lana fans!

6 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

HA i pity anyone who thinks the pink nfr is truly back up and running. it always goes up once a month for literally under a minute and then "sells out" and then everyone who orders it complains a month later that their order gets cancelled. seen it happen SO many times on the vinyl release subreddit. very messed up of UO to pull a stunt like that to us Lana fans!

I agree. It went up yesterday and was back down again. And now up today, sure it will be off by the end of the day again.