Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Late to everything- did the interlude drop? Everyone seems to be talking about it. Happy I got to pre-order a vinyl, cd, and cassette during my second day of work in the bathroom lol

Β 

it's on arcadia's mv

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

3 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

Β :wowcry:Β uMM OKΒ 

Β 

Β 

Feelin doubtful on that one but we'll see

Β 

did you see the Target exclusive cover? that got out today too and looks FANTASTIC

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i wouldn't download that file on that site, i used VirusTotal and it shows there's a potential threat but YMMV. i could be wrong but just please be careful

Β 

1 minute ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

So is "Nectar of the Gods" the 'Wild One' demo, because if so, I'm happy to have another of her masterpieces in studio form.Β :angie::what:

Β 

that's Wild On You / Color Blue

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Β 

did you see the Target exclusive cover? that got out today too and looks FANTASTIC

Β 

Yesss I just saw. Why are her alt covers traditionallyΒ so much better than the actual onesΒ :poordat:Β Do we know if the target one is the same as jb hi-fi one? Or more importantly if I can get the target one in Australia lmao

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Just now, YUNGATA said:

Β 

Yesss I just saw. Why are her alt covers traditionallyΒ so much better than the actual onesΒ :poordat:Β Do we know if the target one is the same as jb hi-fi one? Or more importantly if I can get the target one in Australia lmao

Β 

the one from target is also the same one for a european store that has 4 letters (idk the name i'm sorry!Β :facepalm:Β i'm in the US so i'm not too familiar, there's a F store and an H store people are familiar with here)

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Gothicula said:

who gaf about leaks were getting the album in like a month ? can we not ruin this one tooΒ 

Β 

Plus we've already heard some of the songs she's gonna be officially releasing on this one, so let's keep the magic of whatever is left unheard!Β 

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Β 

the one from target is also the same one for a european store that has 4 letters (idk the name i'm sorry!Β :facepalm:Β i'm in the US so i'm not too familiar, there's a F store and an H store people are familiar with here)

Β 

Ohh is that the one that'sΒ like fnac or something?Β 

I'm gonna have to wait to preorder cos I'm due to move house the day after the album comes out so idk where to ship to just yet

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I missed a lot today on this site ..but FINALLY we arrived in the pre-release thread (again):party:

TODAY WAS SUCH A COLLAPSE I NEED TO SLEEP FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS TO PROCESS EVERTHINGΒ :oprah2::air2:

Arcadia is so beautiful beautiful,Β  the orchestra,Β  the trumpet,Β  the horns , her vocals,Β  the lyricsΒ :trisha:

AND THEN THAT MOTHERFUCKING INTERLUDEΒ :dance:

My jaw dropped , this was the most iconic & surprising thing ever ..I'm speechless:oprah2:

The way she mentioned Barrie in 2021

The Arcadia music is beautiful & hauntingΒ 

THE MIDDLE FINGERΒ :peace:

The way Rick is credited on the album after all:trisha:

Can you believe we got orchestral Lana & trap Lana back in 2021 ?? She truly is the momentΒ :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

The fact that we know NONE of the middle songs on the record and it all starts with The Trio interlude....Β :crai:Β We may be in for trap tracks from Mr. MIKE

Β 

Β  Β  Β Β giphy.gif

wow, update. UO took down the NFR pink vinyl from their site. idk if it was sold out, but it was still shown as listed on the site. it's now gone as of right now, it was there earlier when i checked for BB

giphy.gif