Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Jumping in to ask (since this obviously won’t leak let’s be real). 

Can the users who actually have heard the album at least give us a LB, Elle approved track by track review? 

Even though… and not to offend any, I don’t really think anyone has it anyway. 

EDIT: @arcadialovesong2018 / @lustforlife ? Like even 5 words per song? Too much to ask? You can keep the album I speak in the name of every user here :oic:

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm literally so confused about whether lustforlife and arcadialovesong are insiders or not, I feel the collective opinion towards them is constantly changing :um2:

having insider info, and being an insider are two very different things. While 90% of things they’re posting is probably fake, there’s a chance there’s some truth sprinkled in. Lustforlife having the track list early was absolutely true, they knew the interlude was an instrumental way before it was announced, but that doesn’t make them an insider. Someone gave them that info. I’m guessing it’s the same with the other ‘insiders’ we have right now 

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

Jumping in to ask (since this obviously won’t leak let’s be real). 

Can the users who actually have heard the album at least give us a LB, Elle approved track by track review? 

Even though… and not to offend any, I don’t really think anyone has it anyway. 

EDIT: @arcadialovesong2018 / @lustforlife ? Like even 5 words per song? Too much to ask? You can keep the album I speak in the name of every user here :oic:

Hi Soaringhigh.. I am having dinner.. can you please wait... 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I mean, can we at least have the instrumentals for the released songs? :smokes:

fr the community needs plastiscguy mixes for every track blue banisters in case the album production is trash, help us out with stems "insiders!"

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

fr the community needs plastiscguy mixes for every track blue banisters in case the album production is trash, help us out with stems "insiders!"

I mean, I already made an orchestral mix for BB and a rock mix for WW :xgiggle: but the acapellas would be nice, cause the ones I have are shit :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: