Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

realistically if she is entering her “hip hop girl group” era it’s probably just going to be ariana-esque like her verse in DCMA and when she covered break up w ur girlfriend but tbh I’m not complaining :true:

The number of times I’ve played DCMA just for Lana’s sultry bridge and Lana’s sultry bridge only :true:

her jazzy cover of lena horne stormy weather has been removed from american standards and classics so she can update the production to be more pop oriented with mike dean and put it on LDR9 :oprah: 

UbsOye5.png

13 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

lizzy grant is coming :blush3:

LIZZY GRANT IS DEFINITELY COMMING IM SO EXCITEDDDD

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

when we find out she's working with david kahne & mike dean :wowcry: 

lana's organic surfy folky south-inspired hawaiian glam metal comtemplating at ruby tuesdays greenwich acid coney island turning into a cyborg serene queen blue water from the sea wildflower wildfire del norte county hip-hop west coast alaska magnum opus is coming :wowcry:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

the new era is going to be: surf rock realness lizzy grant hawaiann tropic solo guitars @Surf Noir it´s your time to shine Stream Hawaiian Tropic - Lana del Rey by Sad Girl | Listen online for free  on SoundCloud

Just now, Surf Noir said:

when we find out she's working with david kahne & mike dean :wowcry: 

a mix between organic surfy folky south-inspired hawaiian glam metal comtemplating at ruby tuesdays greenwich acid coney island turning into a cyborg serene queen blue water from the sea wildflower wildfire del norte county hip-hop west coast alaska magnum opus is coming :wowcry:

omg linked minds

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

she seemed so confident at that awards thing with her flirty little dress and the merch jacket signaling a new era oh god I can’t wait she deserves to have some fun after everything she’s been through :trisha:

UbsOye5.png

omg yall are making me so hyped, manifesting a jazzy album or more hip hop or even those songs where lana sings out loud and i cant understand what she's saying but i love it :scream::hype:

SFP2h.gif

remember when jewel went from iconic folk singer-songwriter music for most of her albums then converted to gay club bangers randomly? lana next

edit: omg i was just like looking up the gay jewel album & rick nowels was a producer on it.. love these little moments

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

wait remember when she said “[…] and I want revenge” on her ig story?? BB didn’t feel very revenge-y to me…… but perhaps LDR9 will see the return of the ever iconic BTD working title The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey :lange:

the way I took that grain of salt and ran with it lmfao 

UbsOye5.png

37 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

She should collaborate with Nicki Minaj, Nikki Lane, Tove Lo & Florence :crying5:

EDIT: I’d love Charli XCX too…

florence if she will ever come back to music :toofunny:

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

She should collaborate with Nicki Minaj, Nikki Lane, Tove Lo & Florence :crying5:

EDIT: I’d love Charli XCX too…

yeah no let’s keep the pedo enthusiast, croaky lane and charli xbox far far away from lana :um3:

tove lo…i’d like to see it :oic3: