LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, drugmunny said:

today my delusion is manifesting....

Bad for You (ft. Machine Gun Kelly)

Play With Me (feat. The Neighbourhood)

LA Who Am I to Love

Queen of Hearts + Don't Stop Reworks

+ 10 more girl group head bangers

Actually, Jesse R from the Neighborhood has posted, in his IG stories this week, a pic of him in the studio. Plus his recent looks really have these retro / vintage vibes, and he did say that he had kept his Lana collab for a specific project… Will 2022 finally be the year we’ll hear that damn collab?!? 

as for MGK, well, he has kept his collab in his hard drive for so long it probably won’t ever fit any album ever. :delish:

how many pre releases is it going to take for people to stop believing fake insiders please :wtf2:

unless it’s boz or eclipse it’s fake :sass:

anyways LDR9 trap pop classic

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

24 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I don't really mind about the genre at this point, I just want something upbeat :pray2:

Lana is the queen of ballads and it’s inevitable that there will be some on LDR9, but I’m totally with you on a more upbeat / bop ish album. Serene Queen, though not a super upbeat song, has the vibes that would be fantastic on this next project.

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

how many pre releases is it going to take for people to stop believing fake insiders please :wtf2:

unless it’s boz or eclipse it’s fake :sass:

I do agree with you that anything outside BoZ or Eclipse is never 100% sure… and yet, so many people that nobody suspected pulled out some leaks out of nowhere in-between eras… My point is that there are probably more people than we think that have info / intel about her albums but stay quiet about it. So who knows? Maybe this new « insider » is for real after all and has found access to a reliable source 🤷🏼

57 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I don't really mind about the genre at this point, I just want something upbeat :pray2:

33 minutes ago, archiemm said:

I’ve always loved the intro to the Summer Bummer Alternate Version. It’s dark, summery, ominous, and beachy. I’d kill to have something similar on LDR9 :true:

15 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

anything new?

nope, we're still just all about the people who like to pretend they're legitimate insiders (to the point of getting their asses 

exposed by @111 ) & people who delulu desperately (count me in) :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing