Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I love how yesterday he tweeted “is lana del rey village possibly teasing upcoming music from lana del rey? remember that a few days ago BOZ stated that we really won't have to wait long for her new single” and now suddenly he’s heard new music and we’re supposed to believe him lol

UbsOye5.png

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

several forums/subreddits have policies that make sharing blind items/obviously untrue rumors from unreliable sources a bannable offense so i dont see why we should implement something similar on here tbh

That would take away all of the fun and it would lose adsense for the site, lol. We need to be raking up the engagement and hot topic threads :creepna3:

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

several forums/subreddits have policies that make sharing blind items/obviously untrue rumors from unreliable sources a bannable offense so i dont see why we should implement something similar on here tbh

there is :bebe:

at least in terms of a warning point i don't know why it's not enforced @Elle unless i'm mistaken then oops :bebe:

edit: yeah the direct quote is "Trolling is not acceptable." which obviously doesn't mean jokes or joke threads TAGGED as a joke but more like misleading info like this

(note: i am not a moderator and i didn't write these rules this is just my interpretation :nails:)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

My nudes would only bring us a two second snippet of a slightly different version of a song we already have  :pft:

Spoiler

dm me :ma:

Also, some twinks really have the NERVE to be scamming labels and producers. I know most of them are children but my God 💀. "Hi this is collaborator bleeblableep and I'm requesting the file blablabla....yes I'll sign there....of course...thank yewwww"  + the fact that people from ALL around the world will have purchased different leaks and horde n such...literally an underground system for pop star abandoned files :twirls:

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Also, some twinks really have the NERVE to be scamming labels and producers. I know most of them are children but my God 💀. "Hi this is collaborator bleeblableep and I'm requesting the file blablabla....yes I'll sign there....of course...thank yewwww" 

this reminds me of a certain retired music producer i will not name and her "fans" :hooker:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just for the reface meltdown

m1ecUkx.mp4

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I remember when I was 14 I was changing the IDs of random songs from my iTunes to some of the unleaked titles and I started scrobbling them on last.fm so actual “insiders” started messaging me hoping I’ll trade them for another unleaked tracks. This way I got snippets of some songs so I started pretending to have them to another people and in a few weeks I had my own collection of unleaked Lana material.

They’ve all leaked now, but the thing is - it’s still possible for a random twink to lay their bony hands on some Lana material - me, back in the day, being one of them. But with that being said, usually when someone’s not saying shit apart from some random adjectives that could describe literally every Lana song - they don’t know shit.

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I remember when I was 14 I was changing the IDs of random songs from my iTunes to some of the unleaked titles and I started scrobbling them on last.fm so actual “insiders” started messaging me hoping I’ll trade them for another unleaked tracks. This way I got snippets of some songs so I started pretending to have them to another people and in a few weeks I had my own collection of unleaked Lana material.

They’ve all leaked now, but the thing is - it’s still possible for a random twink to lay their bony hands on some Lana material - me, back in the day, being one of them. But with that being said, usually when someone’s not saying shit apart from some random adjectives that could describe literally every Lana song - they don’t know shit.

Omg the ask.fm fishing is a dirty move to dooooo 🐟😭, I remember people in Discord servers would do that or brag over who has the most high resolution album cover file 💀

6 minutes ago, L Del Ray said:

who are these random accounts on twitter saying they’ve heard a few of the new songs out of nowhere lmaoo..

"So my aunts dad's cousins' dogs dead sisters goldfish has this file.... :troll:"

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

this is so iconic

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

31 minutes ago, COCC said:

My nudes would only bring us a two second snippet of a slightly different version of a song we already have  :pft:

Hide contents

dm me :ma:

[LEAK] Yes To Heaven (3rd Honeymoon Version) (Unmixed) (3 seconds 120kbps snippet)