Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

When she posts a picture of herself in the studio with Nikki Lane on her Honeymoon account we know it’s all over

When the caption says the goal was for Nikki to outshine Lana in her own album... 

tenor.gif?itemid=24422005

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

alright this is the worst one there's no topping this one

Is this a challenge :ma:

2 hours ago, L Del Ray said:

this is me possibly reaching and being delusional but oh well..

- at the variety event lana shows up in a jacket that looks particularly similar to the venice jacket - nfr era - it has been confirmed that the jacket was custom made, therefore ‘DNC’ and the jacket as a whole is in my opinion a hint

- ldr9 is apparently produced by jack antonoff

- jack has said that there are some ‘bombastic’ songs (possibly meaning more pop-ish songs) that didn’t make the cut for nfr and cotcc - just remember that jack can in fact produce a bombastic alt-pop album and the proof of that is melodrama

- in some of jacks old instagram stories with lana in the studio from the nfr era we can hear soft trap beats in the background (similar to honeymoon and lfl’s trap) that we obviously didn’t get in any of the three albums that have come out since then 

- at the variety event lana has also said that she wants to collaborate with migos who are a rap trio which was interesting to me since lana’s latest music would not really match trap and hip hop music, therefore if she actually did collaborate with them it would only make sense that this trap sound similar to honeymoon and lfl mixed with nfr instrumentals/vibe could potentially be the sound of ldr9

- an unconfirmed collaboration (or is it confirmed? idek) with kali uchis is also still up in the air (manifesting and praying for this collab), kalis music is also trappy in a way

- 5 years between btd and lfl - they both have a touch of a pop sound in them. now it’ll be 5 years since lfl so: btd - lfl - ldr9?

idk if anyone has already said this or if this made sense but i’m most probably being delusional.. however if this is the case then you’ll find me screaming and crying

(edit): oh and also it’s been said that the sound is very different from and boz actually likes it..if boz likes it, it could in fact have a pop-ish sound since we know he’s a big pop fan and he wasn’t a big fan of cotcc and bb

I love your theory :icant: I just hope the Migos collab doesn't happen. The Kali collab is not confirmed to exist but it's confirmed that Lana reached out to Kali for a song :smile2:

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Lipsters when Lana announces a triple release of AKA, BTD 10 Year Anniversary, and DNC the album

43-A5-CE11-33-B6-4036-B356-EA8788-A90016

Manifesting :illumilana::pray2::illumilana:

41 minutes ago, the ocean said:

if she works with a male rapper can she at least work with someone tasteful like tyler the creator or a$ap rocky again

Or Kevin Abstract which is a big fan of hers (also they were pictured together in the studio since they both worked with Jackoff)

Lanarat.png

So LDR9 will be another influential genre blending career defining legend status securing album <3 her surf trap, baroque beach hop, ocean summer dream pop magnum opus incoming :legend: HBTB, doin time, florida kilos, cinnamon girl, 13 beaches, brooklyn baby, summer bummer etc

UbsOye5.png

6 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i saw this just now as well, does he seriously expect us to believe him? like seriously?

Every day there’s a new fake insider at our door like a Jehovah's witness :bye:

several forums/subreddits have policies that make sharing blind items/obviously untrue rumors from unreliable sources a bannable offense so i dont see why we shouldnt implement something similar on here tbh

image.png

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Never rule out the possibility of a twink being an insider, they sell their nudes and sometimes body for info so... :toofunny:

Wait are you serious :toofunny: