Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

We’re all gonna win on LDR9 with Drew Erickson and Zachary Dawes, they will bring peace to this forum and we’ll never have to have these debates again :sass:

miss pinky... the signs are all there.. we're getting another poorly produced jack alboom :delish:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

6 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

you can't call nfr terribly produced, venice bitch alone is a stronger track than most of blue banisters if not all of it :scoff: but i guess bb and lfl are easier targets

Venice Bitch & White Dress are imho the only Jack produced tracks that are truly amazing, that is unquestionable. The rest, however, hit or miss (mostly miss) :scoff:

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

miss pinky... the signs are all there.. we're getting another poorly produced jack alboom :delish:

He did give us the splendor of a title track that is Chemtrails so I have hope…. And perhaps it won’t be all Jack, could be a nice mix of producers but I don’t wanna ruin a record before it even gets teased so have faith Miss Daytona :die:

Just now, the ocean said:

venice bitch isn't the rest of the album

you thought you ate

cinnamon girl, california, fiily, the greatest and mac are also stronger than most of bb. i singled out vb because it's arguably her most innovative track 

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

He did give us the splendor of a title track that is Chemtrails so I have hope…. And perhaps it won’t be all Jack, could be a nice mix of producers but I don’t wanna ruin a record before it even gets teased so have faith Miss Daytona :die:

i do love chem better than nfr. i wouldn't mind some more white dress and tulsa esque tracks. :bop:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

going to get alot of hate for this, but lana never makes songs that her fans would like anymore. like all of her songs are amazing but compare blue banisters to summer bummer. and blue banisters was wayy to personal, like mentioning nikki lane, jenny etc made the songs so unrelatable.... and sweet carolina is a bop but 'fuck you kevin' and a whole song about chucks baby is too personal and unrelatable imo.

she shouldn't have name dropped so much in cotcc and bb

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

going to get alot of hate for this, but lana never makes songs that her fans would like anymore. like all of her songs are amazing but compare blue banisters to summer bummer. and blue banisters was wayy to personal, like mentioning nikki lane, jenny etc made the songs so unrelatable.... and sweet carolina is a bop but 'fuck you kevin' and a whole song about chucks baby is too personal and unrelatable imo.

she shouldn't have name dropped so much in cotcc and bb

Fuck you Kevin, iPhone 11, Crypto forever… ICONIC

:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, the ocean said:

the only good jack production moments are venice bitch & chemtrails

the rest of nfr + cocc are only good because of lana's talents and they'd probably be better if they weren't produced by jack

it's okay, we all want to stand out from the crowd!