Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Can David LaChapelle shoot the album cover? Thats my only wish.

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

lanadelrey aka lizzygrant

par a dise

ultra viol ence

ho ney moon

chemtrails overthe countryclub

blue bani sters

:true:

this... i understand

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Can David LaChapelle shoot the album cover? Thats my only wish.

Y E S

i already went on my rant on this PAGES ago and i don't feel like looking for it but yes absolutely

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

sirens... ultraviolence... honeymoon... a melancholic magnum opus is coming... :true: 

i NEED it. i HAVE to have it. i'm going through so much ugly shit, i NEED an unhinged mentally ill dark album to suit the mood and only an album with a one (1) word title will be able to deliver it's true 

Just now, House of Balloons said:

i NEED it. i HAVE to have it. i'm going through so much ugly shit, i NEED an unhinged mentally ill dark album to suit the mood and only an album with a one (1) word title will be able to deliver it's true 

when ldr9 is a mix between sirens, ultraviolence, & honeymoon... ascend.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

I kind of want Lana to make something she never did before to be honest.

Yes, i still want her to sort of replicate some of her bests in the past but at the same time, i'll willingly take anything i've never seen from her. It's interesting the more you think about it & how she has that ability to surprise her audience. 

I can't even imagine what she's capable of, thats what i love about her in the first place (Yep, she might want to think about re-forming that elusive aura for herself like back then - in her BTD era as well, thats why she stops using social medias) :oprah4:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Diamantes said:

caught up rn but there are other better looking ones that dont look like theyre part of a photo book. 

Reveal hidden contents

vintage-album-cover-alcohol-3.jpg
Berg-5-Songs-op.-4-Webern-5-Movements-fo

something along those lines. it'd be great to play into that w her singing covers 

but if she made a polaroid the album cover like 1989:judgingu3:

Part of me thinks DNC is just one of the songs from the album (maybe her favorite and the lead single) but why would she get the jacked just to "tease" a far away single  :um2:

She usually picks the album title in very early stages and that's why they end up being changed (MTWBT, Bird World, WHF, RCS...) so maybe DNC is the concept she had for it but we'll have to see how things are in the end :hide:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Her ottis Redding dock of the bay moment has arrived, I believe 

At the risk of sounding dumb…what does this mean?? I’ve heard the song but not sure what’s being implied…but I’m interested lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

THINKING OF THE WAYS I CAN MAKE U CUM

FLIP ME AROUND AND CUM GET SUM

aretha-wig.gifbvrbiedreams-stan-twitter.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't think this is a lana song... softstare.gif glasses.gif

unleaked

stan-twitter.gif

he used to drive a mercedes but his father cut him off

:xcry:

Spoiler

i hope ldr9 comes out soon

My dream rollout for LDR9: 

April:

Spoiler

- Her team starts teasing the lead's MV by posting on their stories bts pics of the same location without saying anything about Lana

- Lana posts on Honeymoon a selfie with what's obviously a MV look but with an unrelated caption

- A week of silence where we speculate. Insiders start getting some info but the single doesn't leak

- On the last week of April (probably a random Tuesday) she posts the single cover (from the MV, no more selfies). The caption reads "(Song name) is the first song I wrote for my new record. It's out next week for all you to hear and it's coming with a beautiful video". Then she tags Neil and Anthony Mandler :creepna:

May:

Spoiler

- We get the first magazine cover of the era a couple of days before the single comes out. They give a small review of the single and we get a small interview where she talks about the album but without giving too many details.

- Lead single with the big budget MV

- Some random IG posts with what may be song names or lyrics.

June: 

Spoiler

- We get the second magazine cover with a longer interview (no controversy don't worry) and she reveals the album's and a couple of song's titles.

- IG post officially announcing the album with the cover and tracklist. Preorder coming in 2 weeks.

- Preorder is up for an album release in August. They reveal the alternative UO cover and we get a surprise single (just a promo one with no MV, maybe some homemade visuals)

July: 

Spoiler

- She teases the second "official" single without saying it's title. First with a short snippet of the intro and some days after a clip of the MV.

- She releases the second single mid July without MV.

August:

Spoiler

- On the album's release week we get the second MV and surprise, it's a double MV with another song (mid to high budget)

- Another magazine with the first LDR9 review.

- Album's out. 14 track record with no collabs, no unreleased outtakes and no covers.

- Maybe some homemade MV/visuals for a couple of songs post album release.

And that's it, a concise and "short" rollout with "only" 4 months between lead and album with someting releasing every month but without spoiling too much :brows:

Spoiler

I know I'm delusional :thirst:

giphy.gif

Speaking of album rollout, I wonder if she'll even "promote" this album on her Honeymoon account. I can see her maybe post a selfie or the album cover on Instagram on the release day, but that's like... it. I find it difficult to see her be more invested in promotion than that. .___. which is kinda sad when I think about it...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Speaking of album rollout, I wonder if she'll even "promote" this album on her Honeymoon account. I can see her maybe post a selfie or the album cover on Instagram on the release day, but that's like... it. I find it difficult to see her be more invested in promotion than that. .___. which is kinda sad when I think about it...

I'm hoping she'll do another livestream like she did on Blue Banisters release day tbh. That was a really good idea and although she didn't talk a lot about the album, the insight we did get was fun and I'd love to have her do another 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I'm hoping she'll do another livestream like she did on Blue Banisters release day tbh, that was a really good idea and although she didn't talk a lot about the album, the insight we did get was fun and I'd love to have her do another 

Yessss, I watched it yesterday and it was so wholesome. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png